Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Emails sent when cancelling an activity - possible bug

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Emails sent when cancelling an activity - possible bug

Guys,

I think this could be a possible bug - I just cancelled an activity that was due today and I believe that the wording was to send emails to everyone that had RSVP-ed...on checking my sent mail it seems to have sent emails to those people that I originally invited rather than those that RSVP-ed

regards

Keith

The text you are quoting:

Guys,

I think this could be a possible bug - I just cancelled an activity that was due today and I believe that the wording was to send emails to everyone that had RSVP-ed...on checking my sent mail it seems to have sent emails to those people that I originally invited rather than those that RSVP-ed

regards

Keith

keith pJul 13, 2012 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1574 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Emails sent when cancelling an activity - possible bug
Post 1

I did not cancel my event on monday for salsa and I heard from other people that my event had been cancelled, but when I checked my page the event was still on, possibly because I was the organiser...what happened here I have no idea, but now I am trying to resolve this , although I can only do that by leting people know who received the message and let me know that the event is still on.

I did not cancel my event on monday for salsa and I heard from other people that my event had been cancelled, but when I checked my page the event was still on, possibly because I was the organiser...what happened here I have no idea, but now I am trying to resolve this , although I can only do that by leting people know who received the message and let me know that the event is still on.

Michelle S, Nov 30, 2012 @ 14:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Emails sent when cancelling an activity - possible bug
Post 2

Keith, same happened to me. All people originally invited received the email, not only the ones that responded

Keith, same happened to me. All people originally invited received the email, not only the ones that responded

Denisa H, May 16, 2013 @ 07:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1574 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form