Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Enhancement suggestion - "# of guest" feature

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Enhancement suggestion - "# of guest" feature

Hi admins,

it would be useful to have the opportunity of adding a number of guests to one's RSVP. This would allow parents to add their children to activities they want to attend, glocals members to add visiting friends, etc.

When organising events, I have found myself having to keep a separate record of all the additions received by email, and then when people change their RSVP to No, you can't quite remember if those people had one or more of the added people attached to them... it would make counting a lot more straightforward.  

Thanks

Patrizia

The text you are quoting:

Hi admins,

it would be useful to have the opportunity of adding a number of guests to one's RSVP. This would allow parents to add their children to activities they want to attend, glocals members to add visiting friends, etc.

When organising events, I have found myself having to keep a separate record of all the additions received by email, and then when people change their RSVP to No, you can't quite remember if those people had one or more of the added people attached to them... it would make counting a lot more straightforward.  

Thanks

Patrizia

Patrizia PSep 16, 2011 @ 13:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1636 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Enhancement suggestion - "# of guest" feature
Post 1

Would also be good if the "Thank Poster" button worked!  Thanks Patrizia - I agree 100% Smile

Would also be good if the "Thank Poster" button worked!  Thanks Patrizia - I agree 100% Smile

Carolyn C, Sep 16, 2011 @ 14:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Enhancement suggestion - "# of guest" feature
Post 2

Thanks Patrizia,

This has been requested before, and I agree that it would add value and will do my best to implement it asap.

Oded

Thanks Patrizia,

This has been requested before, and I agree that it would add value and will do my best to implement it asap.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Sep 17, 2011 @ 20:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1636 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form