Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
GROUPS - Keywords search

Hello, I was wondering how to use the keywords search for Groups. I created a group, but cannot look for it by keywords. Only the title seems to be used in search option. Is there a way for a group to be found using keywords which are NOT mentioned in the group's name itself ?
This feature would be very useful but it doesnt seem to function :(

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I was wondering how to use the keywords search for Groups. I created a group, but cannot look for it by keywords. Only the title seems to be used in search option. Is there a way for a group to be found using keywords which are NOT mentioned in the group's name itself ?
This feature would be very useful but it doesnt seem to function :(

Mary MelJan 9, 2014 @ 00:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1328 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: GROUPS - Keywords search
Post 1

What kind of group is it. if you maybe google your title you might be lucky and find an answer to your question. Give it a try.

What kind of group is it. if you maybe google your title you might be lucky and find an answer to your question. Give it a try.

Dorothy W, Jan 9, 2014 @ 07:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

You need to add the keywords yourself when creating the group. You can also do this at a later stage by editing the group details.

You need to add the keywords yourself when creating the group. You can also do this at a later stage by editing the group details.

Stephanie D, Jan 9, 2014 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Has the group been approved yet? If not, you will not find it. If yes, you will find it on your profile, where it says you are Admin, along with the other groups you are a member of.

Has the group been approved yet? If not, you will not find it. If yes, you will find it on your profile, where it says you are Admin, along with the other groups you are a member of.

Melanie L, Jan 9, 2014 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1328 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form