Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Group messaging

It would be useful if, when a group admin sends a message to his/her group members, there is a tag on the message saying something like:

TheMoney, admin of XYZ Group

[You have been sent this message because you are a member of XYZ group.]

Also, might do well with an opt-out unsubscribe from the group link. Clearly the group admin title is not necessary unless the user is sending that message through the group messaging system.

The text you are quoting:

It would be useful if, when a group admin sends a message to his/her group members, there is a tag on the message saying something like:

TheMoney, admin of XYZ Group

[You have been sent this message because you are a member of XYZ group.]

Also, might do well with an opt-out unsubscribe from the group link. Clearly the group admin title is not necessary unless the user is sending that message through the group messaging system.

TheMoneyMar 21, 2011 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1206 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Group messaging
Post 1

Addition: The reason why I write this is because when I read my most recent message to my group members, I thought that the message would seem a bit random for people who have forgotten they are a member of my group.

Addition: The reason why I write this is because when I read my most recent message to my group members, I thought that the message would seem a bit random for people who have forgotten they are a member of my group.

TheMoney, Mar 21, 2011 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Group messaging
Post 2

Hi Money and thanks for the feedback.

I agree with your comment about showing 'xxx, admin of yyy group' on group messages, and it shall be done.

I don't understand your second point though - opt out of what?

Thanks

Oded

Hi Money and thanks for the feedback.

I agree with your comment about showing 'xxx, admin of yyy group' on group messages, and it shall be done.

I don't understand your second point though - opt out of what?

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Mar 21, 2011 @ 13:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1206 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form