Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > I have deleted half my inbox messages and the total is still the same (249)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I have deleted half my inbox messages and the total is still the same (249)

Hello,

Someone just sent me a text saying my glocals mailbox was full. So I deleted half the messages but the number indication stays the same and pages 5-9 of my inbox are just empty when they should not be there at all.

So two issues: is there a maximum number of messages that you are allowed to have before the box gets full? Is there a notification about this?

And the second is that the inbox interface may need updating to make it a little more responsive and user-friendly.

Thanks,

Julia

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

Someone just sent me a text saying my glocals mailbox was full. So I deleted half the messages but the number indication stays the same and pages 5-9 of my inbox are just empty when they should not be there at all.

So two issues: is there a maximum number of messages that you are allowed to have before the box gets full? Is there a notification about this?

And the second is that the inbox interface may need updating to make it a little more responsive and user-friendly.

Thanks,

Julia

Julia SNov 13, 2013 @ 13:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2151 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2151 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form