Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Idea : Having a forum with people who works in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Idea : Having a forum with people who works in Geneva

Hello,

This is just an idea, but we all work in a different work... Maybe there are some people like me who would love to help other people when they arrive in Geneva. Let s take my exemple : I work in UBS so I could easely help people about surety for lease etablishement, advices in banking(even not UBS advice, I mean just to help to undrstand the bank system in Switzerland). 

I have some free time the night, so I can easily come here and make some post about how it works, the advantages and disadvantages of everything about banking.

Let s imagine than someone work with a Regie. He or She could help people for finding a flat.

Someone might works with nutritionist, he or she can help people who would like to lose some weight with some advices... Etc...

That would be jus a free exchange between people.

This just an idea.

Stéphanie

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

This is just an idea, but we all work in a different work... Maybe there are some people like me who would love to help other people when they arrive in Geneva. Let s take my exemple : I work in UBS so I could easely help people about surety for lease etablishement, advices in banking(even not UBS advice, I mean just to help to undrstand the bank system in Switzerland). 

I have some free time the night, so I can easily come here and make some post about how it works, the advantages and disadvantages of everything about banking.

Let s imagine than someone work with a Regie. He or She could help people for finding a flat.

Someone might works with nutritionist, he or she can help people who would like to lose some weight with some advices... Etc...

That would be jus a free exchange between people.

This just an idea.

Stéphanie

Stéphanie KSep 2, 2010 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1342 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Idea : Having a forum with people who works in Geneva
Post 1

Great initiative and good idea as well!! When I came to Geneva for the first time, I remember the pain and miseries I had to go through regarding all this lease, apartments and stuff!!

I am around to assist. Cheers.

The text you are quoting:

Great initiative and good idea as well!! When I came to Geneva for the first time, I remember the pain and miseries I had to go through regarding all this lease, apartments and stuff!!

I am around to assist. Cheers.

faisal_s80, Sep 2, 2010 @ 16:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1342 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form