Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I'm lost

Hmmm! Maybe I'm a bit dumb? When I try to see all the upcoming events by clicking on the 'things to do' tab not all of them appear. What am I doing wrong?

The text you are quoting:

Hmmm! Maybe I'm a bit dumb? When I try to see all the upcoming events by clicking on the 'things to do' tab not all of them appear. What am I doing wrong?

karen pMay 11, 2010 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1448 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: I'm lost
Post 1

you have to make sure that you switch to "all" events. when you open it directly it will only indicate events or activities in your area , i.e. lausanne. hope this helps

you have to make sure that you switch to "all" events. when you open it directly it will only indicate events or activities in your area , i.e. lausanne. hope this helps

epicure, May 11, 2010 @ 09:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Karen.

There are 18 upcoming activities posted in Lausanne, so when you go to the Things to Do section, you should see a list of activities (see below)

What do you see when you go to Things to Do?  An Empty list?  An Error message?

Thanks

Oded

Hi Karen.

There are 18 upcoming activities posted in Lausanne, so when you go to the Things to Do section, you should see a list of activities (see below)

What do you see when you go to Things to Do?  An Empty list?  An Error message?

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, May 11, 2010 @ 09:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

as you can see on the top of oded's example, it says lausanne. so you need to click on lausanne to open up the pull down menu and select from the choices of different locations.

also, thanks oded for this selection of activities in your post. it is clearly visible my "montreux calling-dinner" Tongue out

as you can see on the top of oded's example, it says lausanne. so you need to click on lausanne to open up the pull down menu and select from the choices of different locations.

also, thanks oded for this selection of activities in your post. it is clearly visible my "montreux calling-dinner" Tongue out

epicure, May 11, 2010 @ 09:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks for reply Oded

When I click on things to do different things might occur - either it's a very short list or just an incomplete list. Not sure I'm explaining it too well. Sorry.

Thanks for reply Oded

When I click on things to do different things might occur - either it's a very short list or just an incomplete list. Not sure I'm explaining it too well. Sorry.

karen p, May 11, 2010 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

OK I'm good! Got it now. Thanks for your help.

OK I'm good! Got it now. Thanks for your help.

karen p, May 11, 2010 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1448 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form