Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Inbox is not updated after email deletion

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Inbox is not updated after email deletion

Hello admins

I did today a big cleanup of my mailbox and I noticed something strange:

First I deleted more than 200 emails form my "Sent" folder; the folder contet was immediately updated.

Then I deleted again more tahn 200 from the "inbox" foder, and ... surprise ... the folder still have more than 20 pages; with the last 10 pages empty, and the total number of mails shown is still 645, even if only 392 are shown in the folder (see attached image).

It's surprising, as the "Sent" updates immediately, then I don't understand how can be that the inbox is not ...

Anyway ... give a look to the attachment, and don't hesitate to contact me if you need further details.

Regards

Fabrizio

The text you are quoting:

Hello admins

I did today a big cleanup of my mailbox and I noticed something strange:

First I deleted more than 200 emails form my "Sent" folder; the folder contet was immediately updated.

Then I deleted again more tahn 200 from the "inbox" foder, and ... surprise ... the folder still have more than 20 pages; with the last 10 pages empty, and the total number of mails shown is still 645, even if only 392 are shown in the folder (see attached image).

It's surprising, as the "Sent" updates immediately, then I don't understand how can be that the inbox is not ...

Anyway ... give a look to the attachment, and don't hesitate to contact me if you need further details.

Regards

Fabrizio

Fabrizio CDec 14, 2011 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1080 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1080 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form