Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Inbox problems
 Hi Oded,

love the new site, well done.  Just a quick note, my inbox has been saying I have 3 new mails for days now and everytime i click on it, there is nothing new in the inbox and the indicator returns to zero :(  HELP.

By the way I miss the flashing envelope, any chance of getting it back ...pretty please.

thanks.
The text you are quoting:
 Hi Oded,

love the new site, well done.  Just a quick note, my inbox has been saying I have 3 new mails for days now and everytime i click on it, there is nothing new in the inbox and the indicator returns to zero :(  HELP.

By the way I miss the flashing envelope, any chance of getting it back ...pretty please.

thanks.

bookwormAug 21, 2009 @ 12:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1163 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Inbox problems
Post 1
 Hi all, still having the same inbox problem.  It says i have messages and when I get in to e-mail nothing.  Also, a few e-mails have gone to my home e-mail and have not appeared on the Glocals site...quite confusing....hope you can help...thanks

The text you are quoting:
 Hi all, still having the same inbox problem.  It says i have messages and when I get in to e-mail nothing.  Also, a few e-mails have gone to my home e-mail and have not appeared on the Glocals site...quite confusing....hope you can help...thanks

bookworm, Aug 28, 2009 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1163 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form