Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Invitation requests - how to accept?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Invitation requests - how to accept?
Hello, I have posted an activity, and someone has responded by clicking on "request an invitation", however there is no straightforward way that I can then send an invitation to this person (i.e., accept this request for an invitation). By clicking on "invite people" I do see at the bottom a tab "requesting invite [0]" - but showing "no data to display". Thanks and cheers.
The text you are quoting:
Hello, I have posted an activity, and someone has responded by clicking on "request an invitation", however there is no straightforward way that I can then send an invitation to this person (i.e., accept this request for an invitation). By clicking on "invite people" I do see at the bottom a tab "requesting invite [0]" - but showing "no data to display". Thanks and cheers.

Christoph JAug 26, 2009 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1134 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Invitation requests - how to accept?
Post 1

Hi cjstn

If you do not see anyone in the 'People Requesting Invites'  then the person who requested an invite probably canceled his/her request.

Maybe send him/her a message to make sure.

Thanks

Oded

The text you are quoting:

Hi cjstn

If you do not see anyone in the 'People Requesting Invites'  then the person who requested an invite probably canceled his/her request.

Maybe send him/her a message to make sure.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 27, 2009 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1134 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form