Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Inviting friends to an activity

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Inviting friends to an activity

Hi guys,

When I organise an activity and send invitations to my friends network, the system always indicates a number of invitations sent higher than the number of people in my network. Last time, 185 invitations were sent though there are only 178 people in the network. I compared the two lists of names and saw that the 7 ghosts invitations were sent to people that were previously in my network, but are not on Glocals anymore. No big deal, but I thought you might be interested.

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

When I organise an activity and send invitations to my friends network, the system always indicates a number of invitations sent higher than the number of people in my network. Last time, 185 invitations were sent though there are only 178 people in the network. I compared the two lists of names and saw that the 7 ghosts invitations were sent to people that were previously in my network, but are not on Glocals anymore. No big deal, but I thought you might be interested.

Bustan_AAug 6, 2012 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2077 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2077 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form