Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Lausanne Things To Do Blank Page

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lausanne Things To Do Blank Page

Do any one else have the issue when they click on the things to do for (lausanne) the page is blank but if you search on all cities it comes up?  This has been happening to me for over 2 weeks now.

Wondering if its me or a bug in the system!

The text you are quoting:

Do any one else have the issue when they click on the things to do for (lausanne) the page is blank but if you search on all cities it comes up?  This has been happening to me for over 2 weeks now.

Wondering if its me or a bug in the system!

Helen FJan 15, 2011 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1451 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Lausanne Things To Do Blank Page
Post 1

Hi I have also experinced some problems every now and then but by checking and double checking I have come to the conclusion it s probably traffic related

the system or rather the connection seems to be very slow during certain hours of the day and does not seem to prompt you on the desired details you wish

I m not an expert but I have noticed that if I use this website at 7 am for instance, the response time is excellent and I always get the information I want

So my conclusion is to just try to avoid "peak hours" not to experience problems of this type or data not appearing

but I m not an expert and I may be wrong - I just wanted to give my contribution if correct, I hope

good luck

stefano

The text you are quoting:

Hi I have also experinced some problems every now and then but by checking and double checking I have come to the conclusion it s probably traffic related

the system or rather the connection seems to be very slow during certain hours of the day and does not seem to prompt you on the desired details you wish

I m not an expert but I have noticed that if I use this website at 7 am for instance, the response time is excellent and I always get the information I want

So my conclusion is to just try to avoid "peak hours" not to experience problems of this type or data not appearing

but I m not an expert and I may be wrong - I just wanted to give my contribution if correct, I hope

good luck

stefano

bomber-520, Jan 15, 2011 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1451 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form