Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Lost an activity & link to dev site

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lost an activity & link to dev site

Hi Oded

Our group is the Genea Latin Dance and Music Group.

We had an activity without a date as I am working to finalise the location and date. The title was something like "... 250th celebration ..."

That has disappeared ... is there time limit on how long the activity is displayed? If so should it disappear without notice?

I tried finding it by clicking "View All" near the top right of the activity listings. That link takes me to the dev site ... At first I thought my session was terminated for some reason as I got the login form. But then I realised I was on the dev site with ALL links poiting to the dev site.

I won't mention the URL here though it is secure and normal logins don't work.

If you need any more info please let me know (though I think I've covered everything).

BTW, I can repost the lost activity but we had close to 90 RSVP's. And that is the bit I don't want to lose as it would be unfair to the registrants.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi Oded

Our group is the Genea Latin Dance and Music Group.

We had an activity without a date as I am working to finalise the location and date. The title was something like "... 250th celebration ..."

That has disappeared ... is there time limit on how long the activity is displayed? If so should it disappear without notice?

I tried finding it by clicking "View All" near the top right of the activity listings. That link takes me to the dev site ... At first I thought my session was terminated for some reason as I got the login form. But then I realised I was on the dev site with ALL links poiting to the dev site.

I won't mention the URL here though it is secure and normal logins don't work.

If you need any more info please let me know (though I think I've covered everything).

BTW, I can repost the lost activity but we had close to 90 RSVP's. And that is the bit I don't want to lose as it would be unfair to the registrants.

Thanks

BizhanAug 29, 2010 @ 02:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1374 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lost an activity & link to dev site
Post 1

Hi Bizhan

An Activity with no set date automatically moves to the 'Past Activities' section 14 days after it's posted.

I'm checking why you can't get to this activity from your 'Past Activities' page, and also why you are getting to the dev site (Seems like a bug) but for now, you can get to the 'lost' activity here: http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/29141.htm 

Thanks, and will let you know when thye bug is fixed.

Oded

Hi Bizhan

An Activity with no set date automatically moves to the 'Past Activities' section 14 days after it's posted.

I'm checking why you can't get to this activity from your 'Past Activities' page, and also why you are getting to the dev site (Seems like a bug) but for now, you can get to the 'lost' activity here: http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/29141.htm 

Thanks, and will let you know when thye bug is fixed.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 29, 2010 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The bug that was directing you to the dev site should now be fixed Bizhan.

Thanks for the heads up and please let me know if you encounter additional issues.

Oded

The bug that was directing you to the dev site should now be fixed Bizhan.

Thanks for the heads up and please let me know if you encounter additional issues.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 29, 2010 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks Oded.

I presume, when I finalise the date and add it to my activity with no date it will automatically be relisted as an upcoming activty.

It would be good to have the ability to at least click some sort of confirmation link that the organiser would like to relist or continue the activity as an upcoming activity.You see we need to reach 100 RSVPs for this one (due to the hire of the hall etc).

As things stand, the group members and other Glocal members no longer see it a an upcoming event which makes it harder to get right number ... unless of course if Nir would like to put a banner on the home page: "... 20 places left for the big celebration ..." Laughing

Thanks

B

Thanks Oded.

I presume, when I finalise the date and add it to my activity with no date it will automatically be relisted as an upcoming activty.

It would be good to have the ability to at least click some sort of confirmation link that the organiser would like to relist or continue the activity as an upcoming activity.You see we need to reach 100 RSVPs for this one (due to the hire of the hall etc).

As things stand, the group members and other Glocal members no longer see it a an upcoming event which makes it harder to get right number ... unless of course if Nir would like to put a banner on the home page: "... 20 places left for the big celebration ..." Laughing

Thanks

B

Bizhan, Aug 29, 2010 @ 18:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1374 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form