Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1504 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New category in guides
Post 1

My feeling is that this is too specific. Although I am not too happy with the category sports and outdoors in one category, climbing wall underlines the fact that it is not possible to split the two as climbing wall tends to be an indoor sport in winter and an outdoor activity in summer

So my initial response is no.  I have no problem deleting the messages covering sports and only read the outdoor ones

The text you are quoting:

My feeling is that this is too specific. Although I am not too happy with the category sports and outdoors in one category, climbing wall underlines the fact that it is not possible to split the two as climbing wall tends to be an indoor sport in winter and an outdoor activity in summer

So my initial response is no.  I have no problem deleting the messages covering sports and only read the outdoor ones

Paul E, Feb 28, 2013 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Richard,

We added a 'Climbing Walls' category as you requested.

Oded

Hi Richard,

We added a 'Climbing Walls' category as you requested.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Feb 28, 2013 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks Oded,

Point taken Paul E, although, climbing wall for me means an indoor climbing facility, and there are about 20 in the area, which I intend to add to the site, in order to inform people.In summer we climb outside on cliffs or crags. I'm not sure how to use the guides page to show these although there is some useful information that could be added for people coming to the area.

Thanks Oded,

Point taken Paul E, although, climbing wall for me means an indoor climbing facility, and there are about 20 in the area, which I intend to add to the site, in order to inform people.In summer we climb outside on cliffs or crags. I'm not sure how to use the guides page to show these although there is some useful information that could be added for people coming to the area.

Richard H, Feb 28, 2013 @ 14:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I think adding more category is not necessary infact they have to create subforum to divide same kind of categories.

I think adding more category is not necessary infact they have to create subforum to divide same kind of categories.

hassel lee, May 31, 2013 @ 08:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1504 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form