Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Notifications

Hi, I don't know if anyone has already posted something about this theme, but i'd like to see all the notifications on the website on itself instead of recieving plenty of emails as soon as someone posts on the thread that I replied to.

Also, I remeber not getting any notifications when poeple posted something on an event that I organised. Finally, I've left messages on the pages of groups, and nobody replies... Not sure that they got notified that I left a message on that page, and I never know if someone would have replied so I have to keep visiting these pages to see if anyone has written an answer.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I don't know if anyone has already posted something about this theme, but i'd like to see all the notifications on the website on itself instead of recieving plenty of emails as soon as someone posts on the thread that I replied to.

Also, I remeber not getting any notifications when poeple posted something on an event that I organised. Finally, I've left messages on the pages of groups, and nobody replies... Not sure that they got notified that I left a message on that page, and I never know if someone would have replied so I have to keep visiting these pages to see if anyone has written an answer.

Noemi MMar 30, 2012 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2003 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Notifications
Post 1

on threads click or unclick the "subscribe to thread" buitton depending if you want emails notifiactions or not.

For activities and groups go to the "settings" tab at the top right, and under "email notifications" you have a choice as to what you recieve or not.

You can "subcribe to threads" at any time so go to threads or groups you want to follow and click the relevant button and you will be notified via email when someone replies.

hope this helps

on threads click or unclick the "subscribe to thread" buitton depending if you want emails notifiactions or not.

For activities and groups go to the "settings" tab at the top right, and under "email notifications" you have a choice as to what you recieve or not.

You can "subcribe to threads" at any time so go to threads or groups you want to follow and click the relevant button and you will be notified via email when someone replies.

hope this helps

Charlie, Mar 30, 2012 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Notifications
Post 2

Hey Charlie,

tank you very much for the "suscribe to threads" thing!

I still wish that the site administrators could make an option so that one could see all the notifications directly on the website as it is the case on facebook for example. That way, it doesn't spam my email inbox.

Hey Charlie,

tank you very much for the "suscribe to threads" thing!

I still wish that the site administrators could make an option so that one could see all the notifications directly on the website as it is the case on facebook for example. That way, it doesn't spam my email inbox.

Noemi M, Mar 30, 2012 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2003 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form