Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Please help as all my 218 tagged pictures are not showing on my profile.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Please help as all my 218 tagged pictures are not showing on my profile.
Hi Folks,

Just to let you know that all my 218 tagged pictures that i had showing onto my profile from the old version of glocals are not showing any more on my profile since the new version of glocals has been launched. Those 218 tagged pics mean a lot ot me as i tagged them all since i am on glocals which means since 2006 up until now and all those tagged pics of mine are all my souvenirs from my past glocals events that i either hosted or attended and i met up until now great bunch of people. That's why i would really like to get them back onto my glocals profile under the tagged pictures section of my glocals profile.

Indeed we cannot see any of my tagged pictures any more on my profile since the new version has been launched and i am very very very sad and upset about that. Can you imagine that we are talking about 218 tagged pics which are all gone?

I just hope that i can find a way to retrieve them all and put them back onto my glocals profile. Any kind of help would be very welcome indeed.

Thank you in advance for reading me!

I await your thoughts and help about this.

Cheers,

David 
The text you are quoting:
Hi Folks,

Just to let you know that all my 218 tagged pictures that i had showing onto my profile from the old version of glocals are not showing any more on my profile since the new version of glocals has been launched. Those 218 tagged pics mean a lot ot me as i tagged them all since i am on glocals which means since 2006 up until now and all those tagged pics of mine are all my souvenirs from my past glocals events that i either hosted or attended and i met up until now great bunch of people. That's why i would really like to get them back onto my glocals profile under the tagged pictures section of my glocals profile.

Indeed we cannot see any of my tagged pictures any more on my profile since the new version has been launched and i am very very very sad and upset about that. Can you imagine that we are talking about 218 tagged pics which are all gone?

I just hope that i can find a way to retrieve them all and put them back onto my glocals profile. Any kind of help would be very welcome indeed.

Thank you in advance for reading me!

I await your thoughts and help about this.

Cheers,

David 

scotdave6Aug 16, 2009 @ 20:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1541 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Please help as all my 218 tagged pictures are not showing on my profile.
Post 1
 Oded posted that they will be putting all the old galleries back in as well, about 5 days back.
 Oded posted that they will be putting all the old galleries back in as well, about 5 days back.

StephenSQL, Aug 16, 2009 @ 21:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Please help as all my 218 tagged pictures are not showing on my profile.
Post 2

Hi David

The photos, and the tags, from the old site will be copied to this site soon.

Thanks

Oded

Hi David

The photos, and the tags, from the old site will be copied to this site soon.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 16, 2009 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1541 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form