Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Post listing...
Hi,

could we please go back to having the posts listed in order of last replies and not, as currently, in order of the original posts starting date.

Examlpe: Global forums > General > 3rd page > free Orange cinema tickets competition, last reply yesterday 11:47 from Melle.  I'm going to assume (dangerous..I know) that when the winners are announced, the post will remain on the 3rd page and could be missed, which would be a shame for the winner :)

Also, on the old site, original post subjects  were in bold, and remained that way until you read them or someone posted a new reply. This made it easy to keep track of what you'd read.

Thanks
Lannah
The text you are quoting:
Hi,

could we please go back to having the posts listed in order of last replies and not, as currently, in order of the original posts starting date.

Examlpe: Global forums > General > 3rd page > free Orange cinema tickets competition, last reply yesterday 11:47 from Melle.  I'm going to assume (dangerous..I know) that when the winners are announced, the post will remain on the 3rd page and could be missed, which would be a shame for the winner :)

Also, on the old site, original post subjects  were in bold, and remained that way until you read them or someone posted a new reply. This made it easy to keep track of what you'd read.

Thanks
Lannah
LannahAug 18, 2009 @ 00:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1115 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Post listing...
Post 1
 i agree
much easier that way
 i agree
much easier that way

Maria_, Aug 18, 2009 @ 01:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Post listing...
Post 2

Hi Ladies

Re the order of the posts - you're right, and this will be fixed in a couple of days

Re a thread being bold until you've read it, or until someone replies - I didn't know we had that function on the old site...   In any case, I don't think it would be too dificult to do, but I'll speak with the programmers and get back to you on this.

Thanks

Oded 

Hi Ladies

Re the order of the posts - you're right, and this will be fixed in a couple of days

Re a thread being bold until you've read it, or until someone replies - I didn't know we had that function on the old site...   In any case, I don't think it would be too dificult to do, but I'll speak with the programmers and get back to you on this.

Thanks

Oded 

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 18, 2009 @ 10:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1115 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form