Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Posting review on City Guide

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Posting review on City Guide

Hi ,

I have gone throught this section and found lots of interesting stuff. Thanks for your effort.

One suggest I would like to make is while entering the review if we can flag the review as +ve, neutral or -ve it would help a lot because as the list grows we can easily find the type of reviews we are looking for and do not need to read until end. Like for example if I want to make an insurance contract I will be interested to know which companies I should avoid, i.e. -ve reviews.

The text you are quoting:

Hi ,

I have gone throught this section and found lots of interesting stuff. Thanks for your effort.

One suggest I would like to make is while entering the review if we can flag the review as +ve, neutral or -ve it would help a lot because as the list grows we can easily find the type of reviews we are looking for and do not need to read until end. Like for example if I want to make an insurance contract I will be interested to know which companies I should avoid, i.e. -ve reviews.

Geneva111Mar 5, 2010 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1214 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Posting review on City Guide
Post 1

Hi Geneva111

I'm afraid I don't understand your suggestion - can you please elaborate?

Thanks

Oded

The text you are quoting:

Hi Geneva111

I'm afraid I don't understand your suggestion - can you please elaborate?

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Mar 7, 2010 @ 15:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1214 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form