Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Return to Frontpage wherever I click, Login for classifieds, posting a message

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Return to Frontpage wherever I click, Login for classifieds, posting a message

Hi,

This happens using opera. Will not stop using it.

1. If I click on forums, the address-bar will show the right URL, however I will see the Frontpage. If I refresh the page then, I'm in the forums. Same when I choose a subforum. Same for all the other tabs (Guides, etc.)

2. The login procedure is annoying:

- It does not allow for a login only using the Keyboard.

- If I click on an ad in the classifieds page 2, and I am not logged in, I will have to log in. Ok, can live with that :P As soon as I log in, it will return me to page one thou.

3. Same for any other action, i.e. marking an ad. Once I did that, I am returned to page one. Annoying.

4. Linking to ads not possible.

5. I don't get how to quote people in the forums :D

Thanks for listening,

Rob

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

This happens using opera. Will not stop using it.

1. If I click on forums, the address-bar will show the right URL, however I will see the Frontpage. If I refresh the page then, I'm in the forums. Same when I choose a subforum. Same for all the other tabs (Guides, etc.)

2. The login procedure is annoying:

- It does not allow for a login only using the Keyboard.

- If I click on an ad in the classifieds page 2, and I am not logged in, I will have to log in. Ok, can live with that :P As soon as I log in, it will return me to page one thou.

3. Same for any other action, i.e. marking an ad. Once I did that, I am returned to page one. Annoying.

4. Linking to ads not possible.

5. I don't get how to quote people in the forums :D

Thanks for listening,

Rob

Robin LAug 23, 2011 @ 09:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1456 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Return to Frontpage wherever I click, Login for classifieds, posting a message
Post 1

Just checked, also happens with threads. Unless I open them in a new tab. Then I get right where I want. Also for the tabs (Photos, etc.)

When I post the "Reply..." window shows the loading thingy and never dissappears, keeps on "posting". I close it, and my answer or thread is there.

Just checked, also happens with threads. Unless I open them in a new tab. Then I get right where I want. Also for the tabs (Photos, etc.)

When I post the "Reply..." window shows the loading thingy and never dissappears, keeps on "posting". I close it, and my answer or thread is there.

Robin L, Aug 23, 2011 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Return to Frontpage wherever I click, Login for classifieds, posting a message
Post 2

cant use the site at all today for it keeps refreshing mid everything Grrrrrr!! Yell

cant use the site at all today for it keeps refreshing mid everything Grrrrrr!! Yell

BCROVER, Aug 23, 2011 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I had the same issue yesterday and today. But just now (using Opera) it seems to be working again. Hopefully it's fixed for good.

I had the same issue yesterday and today. But just now (using Opera) it seems to be working again. Hopefully it's fixed for good.

Jouni, Aug 23, 2011 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I have issues with IE8 where the page is not rendered properly!  I use FireFox

I have issues with IE8 where the page is not rendered properly!  I use FireFox

Chris Shailos, Aug 23, 2011 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Using google Chrome and things seem to be operating more normally as of a couple hours.

Using google Chrome and things seem to be operating more normally as of a couple hours.

Translator, Aug 23, 2011 @ 18:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1456 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form