Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sending info to guests

Hi folks

I noticed a snag in the activities management tools. The other day, I organized an activity with 20 people. I send them the info, but half of them complained that they didn't receive it. It was while sending it again that I understood my mistake : I had clicked the «select all» on the first page of the guest's list, assuming that it would select ALL the guests. In fact, it selects only the guests on page 1 (ie the first 10 guests).
I told that to another regular organizer yesterday and she said:«ah, I had the same problem, now I understand why !»
I think that the present system is counterintuitive : the «select all» square should select ALL guest guests, not only those of the page

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks

I noticed a snag in the activities management tools. The other day, I organized an activity with 20 people. I send them the info, but half of them complained that they didn't receive it. It was while sending it again that I understood my mistake : I had clicked the «select all» on the first page of the guest's list, assuming that it would select ALL the guests. In fact, it selects only the guests on page 1 (ie the first 10 guests).
I told that to another regular organizer yesterday and she said:«ah, I had the same problem, now I understand why !»
I think that the present system is counterintuitive : the «select all» square should select ALL guest guests, not only those of the page

Bustan_ANov 21, 2009 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1286 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1286 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form