Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Suggestion: sticky known issues list

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Suggestion: sticky known issues list
Overall I far prefer the new site to the old, but I am not clear on what does or doesn't work. For example I hadn't fully absorbed the fact the email event notifications aren't working until I saw irish_eyes' post below and remembered that my normal flood of glocals.com email had ceased. Maybe also this is related to the random notification of messages received (inside glocals.com).

Anyway, maybe it would be useful for us all if there were a sticky thread summarising all the known issues and what's happening on them.

To avoid it becoming yet another "XYZ doesn't work for me" I suggest that only site admins are allowed to post/edit (smile) the thread. As new issues are discovered they get added and can be tracked, and we all know what's wrong before we create a new feedback thread ourselves to report a duplicate issue.

There is a "what we're working on right now" thread at the end of this forum but it looks out of date w.r.t. the numerous threads that come after it.

I at least would read it before reporting a "new" problem.

Would it make Oded's life a little easier?

Thanks,
Richard
The text you are quoting:
Overall I far prefer the new site to the old, but I am not clear on what does or doesn't work. For example I hadn't fully absorbed the fact the email event notifications aren't working until I saw irish_eyes' post below and remembered that my normal flood of glocals.com email had ceased. Maybe also this is related to the random notification of messages received (inside glocals.com).

Anyway, maybe it would be useful for us all if there were a sticky thread summarising all the known issues and what's happening on them.

To avoid it becoming yet another "XYZ doesn't work for me" I suggest that only site admins are allowed to post/edit (smile) the thread. As new issues are discovered they get added and can be tracked, and we all know what's wrong before we create a new feedback thread ourselves to report a duplicate issue.

There is a "what we're working on right now" thread at the end of this forum but it looks out of date w.r.t. the numerous threads that come after it.

I at least would read it before reporting a "new" problem.

Would it make Oded's life a little easier?

Thanks,
Richard

bijtwoAug 15, 2009 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1047 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Suggestion: sticky known issues list
Post 1

Thanks alot for the great idea Richard.

I've been meaning to do it, and was just swamped with other stuff.

Will put together the list and post it tonight.

Thanks again

Oded

The text you are quoting:

Thanks alot for the great idea Richard.

I've been meaning to do it, and was just swamped with other stuff.

Will put together the list and post it tonight.

Thanks again

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 15, 2009 @ 18:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1047 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form