Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Things to Do - showing interest?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Things to Do - showing interest?
 There seem to be an option to show interest in the things to do section (not the wanna join or rsvp box)... I can't find it in my profile... I don't know how to see who's interested in my activities and I can't show interest in things. Help!
The text you are quoting:
 There seem to be an option to show interest in the things to do section (not the wanna join or rsvp box)... I can't find it in my profile... I don't know how to see who's interested in my activities and I can't show interest in things. Help!

KatjaSep 11, 2009 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1210 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Things to Do - showing interest?
Post 1

Hi Katja

For activities that don't have an RSVP list, the 'xxx interested' shows the number of people that sent the organizer a message.

Thanks

Oded

Hi Katja

For activities that don't have an RSVP list, the 'xxx interested' shows the number of people that sent the organizer a message.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Sep 11, 2009 @ 22:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Things to Do - showing interest?
Post 2
 Hello.

Yes, but for example I posted an event, got 1 interest but no massage, and I don't know who it is and how to contact the one for sending detailed information...
The event is no over anyway, hopefully it will work next time...

Thanks anyway, Katja
 Hello.

Yes, but for example I posted an event, got 1 interest but no massage, and I don't know who it is and how to contact the one for sending detailed information...
The event is no over anyway, hopefully it will work next time...

Thanks anyway, Katja

Katja, Sep 13, 2009 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1210 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form