Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
chat on a mac

Hi guys,

are any of you Mac users and can you chat?  I tried to open a chat with several members and nothing happens (no windows opens).  Any advice?

Did

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

are any of you Mac users and can you chat?  I tried to open a chat with several members and nothing happens (no windows opens).  Any advice?

Did

didier rNov 16, 2009 @ 21:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 1184 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: chat on a mac
Post 1

I run on both MAC and PC and not had any issues with Safari.

Make sure you are running the latest version and see if there are any pop-up blockers active.

I run on both MAC and PC and not had any issues with Safari.

Make sure you are running the latest version and see if there are any pop-up blockers active.

Neil M, Nov 16, 2009 @ 21:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Neil,

yes latest version of Safari, pop up blocker not activated... If you're online now can you just check chatting with me?

Didier

Hi Neil,

yes latest version of Safari, pop up blocker not activated... If you're online now can you just check chatting with me?

Didier

didier r, Nov 16, 2009 @ 22:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks to the advice of Timalden, I moved to Firefox and now it works perfectly.

Thanks to the advice of Timalden, I moved to Firefox and now it works perfectly.

didier r, Nov 16, 2009 @ 22:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

yeah, i have problems, too. it it SHOULDN'T be Safari - as it was the first to pass the ACID 2 test and thus has excellent HTML, XHTML and CSS (and other) rendering engine. So, it must be some parts of glocals or the plug-ins they use....

i hate that.

yeah, i have problems, too. it it SHOULDN'T be Safari - as it was the first to pass the ACID 2 test and thus has excellent HTML, XHTML and CSS (and other) rendering engine. So, it must be some parts of glocals or the plug-ins they use....

i hate that.

Zonker, Nov 16, 2009 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

hi Guys ,

as a new user also i still not well understanding how it works ... if we can just have a meeting at any place where there is a Wi Fi ... for example 5 portes

hi Guys ,

as a new user also i still not well understanding how it works ... if we can just have a meeting at any place where there is a Wi Fi ... for example 5 portes

Mr_gasoline, Nov 17, 2009 @ 09:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi folks

I'm using Safari and having no problems with the chat.

If it works ok for some Safari users but not for others, it might be something on your computer blocking the chat.

If you're using Safari and having a prob chatting, send me a message and I'll see if we can solve it in real time.

Oded

Hi folks

I'm using Safari and having no problems with the chat.

If it works ok for some Safari users but not for others, it might be something on your computer blocking the chat.

If you're using Safari and having a prob chatting, send me a message and I'll see if we can solve it in real time.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 17, 2009 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi, I am having problem with replying messages using iPhone. After I hit the "reply" key, the reply page appears, but without keypad. The keypad does show only when the cursor is on the "subject" line. Any iPhone user got the same problem? Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Hi, I am having problem with replying messages using iPhone. After I hit the "reply" key, the reply page appears, but without keypad. The keypad does show only when the cursor is on the "subject" line. Any iPhone user got the same problem? Thanks in advance for any help on this.

wonder, Nov 17, 2009 @ 13:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Wonder,

sometimes the iPhone just needs a kick up the arse. I suggest you ensure that all your data is backed up (especially iTunes purchases, contacts etc.) then conduct a restore.

Of course before that make sure you have connected via iTunes to make sure you are on the latest version 3.2.1 (i Think).

They are reliable but sometimes there can be a glitch.

good luck

Hi Wonder,

sometimes the iPhone just needs a kick up the arse. I suggest you ensure that all your data is backed up (especially iTunes purchases, contacts etc.) then conduct a restore.

Of course before that make sure you have connected via iTunes to make sure you are on the latest version 3.2.1 (i Think).

They are reliable but sometimes there can be a glitch.

good luck

Neil M, Nov 17, 2009 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Nell, many thanks, I will have a try and see what will happen.

Hi Nell, many thanks, I will have a try and see what will happen.

wonder, Nov 17, 2009 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 1184 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form