Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
chat popup window ?

I quite like to chat but I find the chat window not very *good* as I usually continue to read stuff on websites. Is there a way to have an independant window ? (I'm using google Chrome)

Thanks a lot.

The text you are quoting:

I quite like to chat but I find the chat window not very *good* as I usually continue to read stuff on websites. Is there a way to have an independant window ? (I'm using google Chrome)

Thanks a lot.

bertrand hubert rMay 19, 2012 @ 11:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2161 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: chat popup window ?
Post 1

Thanks a lot.

May 19, 12 11:00

The only way I have gotten around this issue is by opening Glocals on a separate browser window, as the current chat functionality does not allow opening chat in independant windows.

It'd also be great to see chat history or even better, a plugin to an existing chat client which'd ensure that the functionality by itself & across devices.

I wouldn't want to complain much though, as for the first couple o'years chat wasn't even working for me. Smile

The text you are quoting:

The only way I have gotten around this issue is by opening Glocals on a separate browser window, as the current chat functionality does not allow opening chat in independant windows.

It'd also be great to see chat history or even better, a plugin to an existing chat client which'd ensure that the functionality by itself & across devices.

I wouldn't want to complain much though, as for the first couple o'years chat wasn't even working for me. Smile

Arun K V, May 19, 2012 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2161 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form