Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > find a forum that I previously posted to

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
find a forum that I previously posted to
Hi site admin,

I am trying to find a forum that I posted to at the end of the summer that was discussing housing loans in Switerland. I have done a search using my site name, but that comes back with 0 responses  (oh, should my ego be hurt?)

Can you help?

thanks,

Dejah aka Marsprincess 
The text you are quoting:
Hi site admin,

I am trying to find a forum that I posted to at the end of the summer that was discussing housing loans in Switerland. I have done a search using my site name, but that comes back with 0 responses  (oh, should my ego be hurt?)

Can you help?

thanks,

Dejah aka Marsprincess 
marsprincessOct 2, 2009 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1268 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: find a forum that I previously posted to
Post 1

Only post I found about housing loans is this one:

http://www.glocals.com/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/teach-those-moron-regies-a-lesson-----NT--27726.htm

Try searching by keywords instead of by name.

Oded

Only post I found about housing loans is this one:

http://www.glocals.com/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/teach-those-moron-regies-a-lesson-----NT--27726.htm

Try searching by keywords instead of by name.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Oct 2, 2009 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: find a forum that I previously posted to
Post 2
 I tried to search by key word as well and did not find the original post. I know I commented on the thread and hence why I tried to search my own name...

one of the people who posted in the thread had left his contact information and that was what I was after.

this was not the correct thread unfortunately. But thank you for your quick response!

Have a nice weekend
 I tried to search by key word as well and did not find the original post. I know I commented on the thread and hence why I tried to search my own name...

one of the people who posted in the thread had left his contact information and that was what I was after.

this was not the correct thread unfortunately. But thank you for your quick response!

Have a nice weekend
marsprincess, Oct 2, 2009 @ 13:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1268 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form