Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > inviting friends to activity

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
inviting friends to activity
 it used to work fine, but now, when i post an activity and invite my friends, they don't get the email about it if i do it straight after posting. if i come back the next day and do it, it works fine, however. still, it'd be great if i didn't have to come back later!
The text you are quoting:
 it used to work fine, but now, when i post an activity and invite my friends, they don't get the email about it if i do it straight after posting. if i come back the next day and do it, it works fine, however. still, it'd be great if i didn't have to come back later!

MindaOct 17, 2009 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1424 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: inviting friends to activity
Post 1

Hi Minda

I just tried it, and it seems to be working ok.

When you invite friends right after posting an activity, do their names show up in the 'Not Yet Replied' section of your activity?

Thanks

Oded

Hi Minda

I just tried it, and it seems to be working ok.

When you invite friends right after posting an activity, do their names show up in the 'Not Yet Replied' section of your activity?

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Oct 17, 2009 @ 19:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: inviting friends to activity
Post 2
to be honest, i didn't pay attention to that, but i think it did. it certainly did the next day. but it did that last time too, and no one had received anything from me, so i had to go and resent it all. i don't know if it's related or not, or should or shouldn't be, but with this new website, the invitation used to show up in the outbox as one msg sent to all, but this has since disappeared, and that would be the time people didn't get my invites the first time around (cos when i resend them, it's all there).
to be honest, i didn't pay attention to that, but i think it did. it certainly did the next day. but it did that last time too, and no one had received anything from me, so i had to go and resent it all. i don't know if it's related or not, or should or shouldn't be, but with this new website, the invitation used to show up in the outbox as one msg sent to all, but this has since disappeared, and that would be the time people didn't get my invites the first time around (cos when i resend them, it's all there).

Minda, Oct 18, 2009 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1424 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form