Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
small details
 just a couple of points that you might want to look at at some point but which are by no means essential:

1. the number of people 'interested' in an activity is the number of people who have sent the organiser an email of reply. however, i noticed that the number has gone down for my activity since yesterday, despite the fact that i received new emails about it. i don't particularly mind either way, but now that everyone seems to be focusing on those numbers of attending/interested...

2. i posted an 'event' the other day (Pottery market in Ferney). what made me laugh is that fact that i says i'm attending although all i did was put up a post about it for general information, which i often do. it does absolutely not mean that i'll be attending said event. maybe something to delete or an extra point to tick when posting the event?
The text you are quoting:
 just a couple of points that you might want to look at at some point but which are by no means essential:

1. the number of people 'interested' in an activity is the number of people who have sent the organiser an email of reply. however, i noticed that the number has gone down for my activity since yesterday, despite the fact that i received new emails about it. i don't particularly mind either way, but now that everyone seems to be focusing on those numbers of attending/interested...

2. i posted an 'event' the other day (Pottery market in Ferney). what made me laugh is that fact that i says i'm attending although all i did was put up a post about it for general information, which i often do. it does absolutely not mean that i'll be attending said event. maybe something to delete or an extra point to tick when posting the event?

MindaSep 20, 2009 @ 14:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1173 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1173 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form