Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
something wierd..

Hi,

Opening the homepage, before logging on, I then opened Classifieds.

I was going to open Goods for Sale, but something caught my eye on the Real Estate page before I did that.

Sixth announcement down

Beautiful room in Plainpalais                                4         1350 CHF             Plainpalais

Posted May 14, 10 in Apt shares / Room mates                                                Geneva

has next to it a sign saying I have sent a message about it.

I haven't as I’m not looking for an appartement at the moment, but I thought you should know in case there is a bug, or something on the site,  as this shows before I have logged in.

When I log in this sign I have sent a message to that announcement is no longer there.

This has happened once before for me, about maybe a month ago, but forgot to write to you before I left.

It's a bit wierd, hence am letting you know

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Opening the homepage, before logging on, I then opened Classifieds.

I was going to open Goods for Sale, but something caught my eye on the Real Estate page before I did that.

Sixth announcement down

Beautiful room in Plainpalais                                4         1350 CHF             Plainpalais

Posted May 14, 10 in Apt shares / Room mates                                                Geneva

has next to it a sign saying I have sent a message about it.

I haven't as I’m not looking for an appartement at the moment, but I thought you should know in case there is a bug, or something on the site,  as this shows before I have logged in.

When I log in this sign I have sent a message to that announcement is no longer there.

This has happened once before for me, about maybe a month ago, but forgot to write to you before I left.

It's a bit wierd, hence am letting you know

TogJayMay 14, 2010 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1327 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: something wierd..
Post 1

Thanks for the heads up TogJay.

I'll look into it and see if I can find the prob.

Oded

Thanks for the heads up TogJay.

I'll look into it and see if I can find the prob.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, May 14, 2010 @ 21:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: something wierd..
Post 2

Thanks.

Have another one too. Same circumstances. This time is in  Jobs

Icon for message apparently (!) sent by me, shows when not logged in,  not when logged in 

Nanny / Au Pair wanted in Nearby France / either live in or out                                        Gaillard/France

Posted May 5, 10 in Nanny/Housekeeping                                                                             Geneva

Thanks.

Have another one too. Same circumstances. This time is in  Jobs

Icon for message apparently (!) sent by me, shows when not logged in,  not when logged in 

Nanny / Au Pair wanted in Nearby France / either live in or out                                        Gaillard/France

Posted May 5, 10 in Nanny/Housekeeping                                                                             Geneva

TogJay, May 15, 2010 @ 11:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1327 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form