Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > News from the Site Admin > Exclusive offers for GoLers launched today

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Exclusive offers for GoLers launched today
Today we launched the first bunch of exclusive offers for GoL members. Each service provider we selected offers special prices and/or services for GoLers only.

We selected leading service providers who have a proven reputation, after getting feedback from people who used their services, and after meeting & negotiating with several potential providers. We hope you'll find them useful.

The service providers pay us (this is how we finance GoL and keep it free).

We'd love to hear your feedback on the offers.

Nir
The text you are quoting:
Today we launched the first bunch of exclusive offers for GoL members. Each service provider we selected offers special prices and/or services for GoLers only.

We selected leading service providers who have a proven reputation, after getting feedback from people who used their services, and after meeting & negotiating with several potential providers. We hope you'll find them useful.

The service providers pay us (this is how we finance GoL and keep it free).

We'd love to hear your feedback on the offers.

Nir

Nir OfekSep 20, 2006 @ 12:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2014 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Exclusive offers for GoLers launched today
Post 1
On the "E-bookers Gol Mini Site", I can't select a check-in date and search for an hotel (it works for flights & cars. But it's prolly more their problem than yours...
Remy
On the "E-bookers Gol Mini Site", I can't select a check-in date and search for an hotel (it works for flights & cars. But it's prolly more their problem than yours...
Remy
RemyS, Sep 28, 2006 @ 19:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Thanks Remy, we let them know.
Thanks Remy, we let them know.
Nir Ofek, Sep 28, 2006 @ 23:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Delighted with the choices you have made as to who to make deals with. It seems to me that you have truly thought about what sort of stuff GOLers are interested in and directed your work towards that.

I really appreciate the thoughtfulness, and even if I don't take advantage of ALL of the deals, I sure know i will take advantage of some!

Kiriel
Delighted with the choices you have made as to who to make deals with. It seems to me that you have truly thought about what sort of stuff GOLers are interested in and directed your work towards that.

I really appreciate the thoughtfulness, and even if I don't take advantage of ALL of the deals, I sure know i will take advantage of some!

Kiriel
Kiriel, Oct 13, 2006 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Thanks so much for setting up the deal with ebookers.ch - my husband and I have just booked a short break in New York City to celebrate my 30th next year, I'm ridiculously excited about it!
Using the GOL deal meant that we could get direct flights from Geneva instead of having to worry about flights to and from London, this means we can spend more time on holiday and less time in airports - perfect :)
Sarah
Thanks so much for setting up the deal with ebookers.ch - my husband and I have just booked a short break in New York City to celebrate my 30th next year, I'm ridiculously excited about it!
Using the GOL deal meant that we could get direct flights from Geneva instead of having to worry about flights to and from London, this means we can spend more time on holiday and less time in airports - perfect :)
Sarah
sarahminchin, Oct 26, 2006 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2014 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form