Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
GoL News
The below update was Emailed to all members on Thursday, Nov 22. Feedback welcome.
------------------------

Here's the news:

Free Hugs Pictures are Online (Video coming soon)
What a day it was...Big Thanks to the Huggers who opened their arms & hearts, the Photographers (Shadow & Julie06), and Iolly for organizing...More hugs coming soon.

New GoL improvements
We keep improving GoL based on members’ feedback. Today we launched an improved 'who can chat with me' function. Next week we'll launch a Ski Forum (thanks Britabroad), a CD/Books Exchange forum (thanks afroChick), and a series of interviews with ‘GoL Stars’ who made a real different in the community. And much more to come. The wolf works hard...

GoL making Money? Quick update
We still finance the vast majority of GoL costs out of own (shallow) pockets, and we generate some revenues from our 'exclusive offers' page. Next week we'll also begin featuring paid advertising banners on GoL, for services relevant to members. We hope this will allow us to keep GoL free and to evolve it further.

Last chance to save CHF 470 when joining Holmes Place via GoL’s offer
We ain't getting paid for mentioning this on the Email and we ain't getting a commission if you join, but the GoL offer here is so good we wanted to make sure you know...check it out

Thanks,

The GoL gang

The text you are quoting:
The below update was Emailed to all members on Thursday, Nov 22. Feedback welcome.
------------------------

Here's the news:

Free Hugs Pictures are Online (Video coming soon)
What a day it was...Big Thanks to the Huggers who opened their arms & hearts, the Photographers (Shadow & Julie06), and Iolly for organizing...More hugs coming soon.

New GoL improvements
We keep improving GoL based on members’ feedback. Today we launched an improved 'who can chat with me' function. Next week we'll launch a Ski Forum (thanks Britabroad), a CD/Books Exchange forum (thanks afroChick), and a series of interviews with ‘GoL Stars’ who made a real different in the community. And much more to come. The wolf works hard...

GoL making Money? Quick update
We still finance the vast majority of GoL costs out of own (shallow) pockets, and we generate some revenues from our 'exclusive offers' page. Next week we'll also begin featuring paid advertising banners on GoL, for services relevant to members. We hope this will allow us to keep GoL free and to evolve it further.

Last chance to save CHF 470 when joining Holmes Place via GoL’s offer
We ain't getting paid for mentioning this on the Email and we ain't getting a commission if you join, but the GoL offer here is so good we wanted to make sure you know...check it out

Thanks,

The GoL gang

Nir OfekNov 24, 2006 @ 11:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1838 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: GoL News
Post 1
Beyond that I sincerely hope that GoL will get more revenues from other things than ads: maybe a survey asking GoLee what they got from GoL may help to bring ideas in ? Really, in what did GoL change our lives ?
I think that there lies the reasons that GoL should go on and grow, not because it helps to make better deals for this or that product. Thinking out loud.

Cheers,
B.
Beyond that I sincerely hope that GoL will get more revenues from other things than ads: maybe a survey asking GoLee what they got from GoL may help to bring ideas in ? Really, in what did GoL change our lives ?
I think that there lies the reasons that GoL should go on and grow, not because it helps to make better deals for this or that product. Thinking out loud.

Cheers,
B.
brooster, Nov 24, 2006 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: GoL News
Post 2
Thanks Broos.

We want to make GoL grow for the reasons you mention. Offering the exclusive deals for GoL members is not the aim, it's the means...
Thanks Broos.

We want to make GoL grow for the reasons you mention. Offering the exclusive deals for GoL members is not the aim, it's the means...

Nir Ofek, Nov 24, 2006 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1838 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form