Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
GoL Seminars
In the next few weeks we'll try to launch a "GoL Seminars" idea. The plan is for GoLers who have skills in various relevant topics (how to start a business, how to write a good CV, how to buy local real estate, etc) to give a free 'get the basics' seminar, for other GoLers.

This way we learn from each other and get advice, for free. It won't be the same as going to see a real pro, but it might be a good base.

We'll start by posting, in the next few days, a request for 'experts' to volunteer to do these seminars. We'll see the response, and decide if/how to progress.

Any comments welcome...

Nir
The text you are quoting:
In the next few weeks we'll try to launch a "GoL Seminars" idea. The plan is for GoLers who have skills in various relevant topics (how to start a business, how to write a good CV, how to buy local real estate, etc) to give a free 'get the basics' seminar, for other GoLers.

This way we learn from each other and get advice, for free. It won't be the same as going to see a real pro, but it might be a good base.

We'll start by posting, in the next few days, a request for 'experts' to volunteer to do these seminars. We'll see the response, and decide if/how to progress.

Any comments welcome...

Nir

Nir OfekAug 4, 2006 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1726 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: GoL Seminars
Post 1
very good initiative !
very good initiative !
Sab_ge, Aug 4, 2006 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
You spoke already a while ago about this idea and I found it excellent. I specially appreciate how you are engaged and always looking for new ideas to the community.

May be taxes or computing might also be some subjects.

Cheers

Christian
You spoke already a while ago about this idea and I found it excellent. I specially appreciate how you are engaged and always looking for new ideas to the community.

May be taxes or computing might also be some subjects.

Cheers

Christian
chris22, Aug 12, 2006 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
once we get over the 5000 Party, this is next on the plans...(-: