Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > News from the Site Admin > Member "annasweet" -2 sweet 2 b true...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Member "annasweet" -2 sweet 2 b true...
Hello all.

It seems that member "AnnaSweet" has fallen in love with half the people on GoL.

Numerous GoL members (Male & Female) have received an email from Anna (attached below). In this email, Anna claims that she knows how to please a man and is interested in meeting.

This Email is a SCAM, and you should NOT ANSWER IT. We blocked Anna's profile.

We do our best to keep GoL free of spam & scams, but there will always be some that gets past us. So as a general rule of thumb, if its too good to be true, it's probably a Scam.

If a stranger emails you with a quick way to make alot of money, or if a beautiful stranger emails you with lewd propositions - IT MAY BE A SCAM!!!

For more info on AnnaSweet's Scam, see http://public.fotki.com/AdrienB/photoshoots/viewcomments.html

Please let us know if you get mails of this nature and please be careful about giving these people any personal information.

AnnaSweet's mail below.

Thanks

O

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss Ana Lorentin.
i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) I have seen your profile and I think that you are interesting personality.May i use this chance to get to know you better. Hope I will be lucky.The most important for me what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather matured already to know how to make a man happy. I will just give you an idea of who I am. My name is Anna. I want to meet a serious man who would be strong and share exprience of life. I have really many interests: music, reading, books, computers,movies, good conversations, sports and many other things which make the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I am rather independent.I enjoy the life as it is and I love the life with all its aspects. I am very kind (I am not boasting)) which hurts me often. But I am strong enough and faith in all i do. I think we should give life a chance I WIL BE WAITIN FOR YOUR MAIL? annagood2006 at yahoo.com Love Anna [email protected] annagood2006 at ya hoo .com

The text you are quoting:
Hello all.

It seems that member "AnnaSweet" has fallen in love with half the people on GoL.

Numerous GoL members (Male & Female) have received an email from Anna (attached below). In this email, Anna claims that she knows how to please a man and is interested in meeting.

This Email is a SCAM, and you should NOT ANSWER IT. We blocked Anna's profile.

We do our best to keep GoL free of spam & scams, but there will always be some that gets past us. So as a general rule of thumb, if its too good to be true, it's probably a Scam.

If a stranger emails you with a quick way to make alot of money, or if a beautiful stranger emails you with lewd propositions - IT MAY BE A SCAM!!!

For more info on AnnaSweet's Scam, see http://public.fotki.com/AdrienB/photoshoots/viewcomments.html

Please let us know if you get mails of this nature and please be careful about giving these people any personal information.

AnnaSweet's mail below.

Thanks

O

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss Ana Lorentin.
i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) I have seen your profile and I think that you are interesting personality.May i use this chance to get to know you better. Hope I will be lucky.The most important for me what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather matured already to know how to make a man happy. I will just give you an idea of who I am. My name is Anna. I want to meet a serious man who would be strong and share exprience of life. I have really many interests: music, reading, books, computers,movies, good conversations, sports and many other things which make the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I am rather independent.I enjoy the life as it is and I love the life with all its aspects. I am very kind (I am not boasting)) which hurts me often. But I am strong enough and faith in all i do. I think we should give life a chance I WIL BE WAITIN FOR YOUR MAIL? annagood2006 at yahoo.com Love Anna [email protected] annagood2006 at ya hoo .com

SiteAdmin OdedMay 16, 2006 @ 21:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

15 Replies | 2494 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Member "annasweet" -2 sweet 2 b true...
Post 1
I've gotten a couple of e-mails of a slightly dodgy nature, but I have no way of sending them to you. Should I just cut and paste them into an e-mail to you?
Thanks! :) You're fab!
I've gotten a couple of e-mails of a slightly dodgy nature, but I have no way of sending them to you. Should I just cut and paste them into an e-mail to you?
Thanks! :) You're fab!

misskate, May 16, 2006 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
The force is not strong in this one.
The force is not strong in this one.
aerogeek, May 17, 2006 @ 00:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Blocked her again- Thanks
Blocked her again- Thanks
SiteAdmin Oded, May 17, 2006 @ 01:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
... addressed like this! :-P
Well, I was just reporting it to Wolfy, when I checked the forum and saw I wasn't alone. :-)
... addressed like this! :-P
Well, I was just reporting it to Wolfy, when I checked the forum and saw I wasn't alone. :-)
Stef__Granny, May 17, 2006 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
..I was the only one.

Big reality check, and huge sigh.

Orgy anyone? LOL
..I was the only one.

Big reality check, and huge sigh.

Orgy anyone? LOL
Charlie, May 17, 2006 @ 13:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
This could be a good dummy email address to use , she could could get all my spam mail when I request details and have to enter an email address. umh food for thought
This could be a good dummy email address to use , she could could get all my spam mail when I request details and have to enter an email address. umh food for thought
britabroad, May 17, 2006 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Why didn t she get in touch with??? Even a spammer doesn't fancy me.... LOL
Why didn t she get in touch with??? Even a spammer doesn't fancy me.... LOL
munkypint, May 17, 2006 @ 17:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
Amazing. Soon we will be paranoid about any email coming in!
Amazing. Soon we will be paranoid about any email coming in!
Iolly, May 18, 2006 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
Hello my dear,
thanks for your mail from sit to my mail ?
how are u togather with ur family hope all is well with u ,am very happy to read ur email when i log in to my yahoo box now that give me the inpetus to write u,

dear i wont you to know that
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance after I have also gone tru profil that spok good of you in site.
I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. well, i am Anna Lorentin 23 years old girl and I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency.In nutshell, My (late)father Dr matin Lorentin ,was the personal advicer to the former head of state in my country Liberia in west africa. But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed. However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document which worthy the sum of (US$6.5m) Six million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in BANK) which i am the next of kin. Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him. Furthermore,you can contact the BANK for confirmation and i will issue a letter of nomination on your name,that will enable the BANK to deal with you on my behalf.I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or take me as your sister or your sister and manage the money.Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal. for confidential purposes, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks Miss Anna
Hello my dear,
thanks for your mail from sit to my mail ?
how are u togather with ur family hope all is well with u ,am very happy to read ur email when i log in to my yahoo box now that give me the inpetus to write u,

dear i wont you to know that
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance after I have also gone tru profil that spok good of you in site.
I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. well, i am Anna Lorentin 23 years old girl and I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency.In nutshell, My (late)father Dr matin Lorentin ,was the personal advicer to the former head of state in my country Liberia in west africa. But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed. However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document which worthy the sum of (US$6.5m) Six million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in BANK) which i am the next of kin. Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him. Furthermore,you can contact the BANK for confirmation and i will issue a letter of nomination on your name,that will enable the BANK to deal with you on my behalf.I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or take me as your sister or your sister and manage the money.Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal. for confidential purposes, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks Miss Anna
Kingbaboo, May 19, 2006 @ 13:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
She also managed to send me twice the same e-mail within 5 minutes.

I thought she was in desperate needs...
She also managed to send me twice the same e-mail within 5 minutes.

I thought she was in desperate needs...
MiniKermit, May 20, 2006 @ 20:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
THATS A VERY GOOD IDEA! THANKS
THATS A VERY GOOD IDEA! THANKS
l_ange, May 22, 2006 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12
Date sent: 06/06/06

Subject: [email protected]

, My Name Is vivian,i am a nice looking caring understand and gentle girl.i am a member of this site.my love i saw your profile,and i think that we can make it together. please,i will like you to email me back through my mail address at ([email protected])so that you will know more about me and se my pic,my love i am waiting to read your lovely mail.Thank You.From vivian
Date sent: 06/06/06

Subject: [email protected]

, My Name Is vivian,i am a nice looking caring understand and gentle girl.i am a member of this site.my love i saw your profile,and i think that we can make it together. please,i will like you to email me back through my mail address at ([email protected])so that you will know more about me and se my pic,my love i am waiting to read your lovely mail.Thank You.From vivian

Hobbes, Jun 6, 2006 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13
Got it too...
Got it too...
Pikachu, Jun 6, 2006 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
15 Replies | 2494 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form