Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > News from the Site Admin > genevaOnline spirit - great examples

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
genevaOnline spirit - great examples
I just heard of 2 recent examples of members living the GoL spirit of 'friendly people meeting and helping other friendly people'. I wanted to share them with you. It's everyday things, but it really shows the community spirit...

1. Members Urax volunteering to help member Sue_74 with her apt move. Sue needed some muscle to help her with the move (including carrying stuff 8 floors down!), and posted this on the forums. Urax volunteered, and came to help together with 2 mates. Urax - what goes around comes around (except the piano you carried 8 floors down: that stays fixed).

2. Member Lentil read that member Leish777 is looking for plants, and decided to share some of her own plants with Leisha777.

It's 2 small day-to-day examples, but it really brings out the community spirit. Thanks to Urax, Lentil, and all those who daily bring the spirit alive!

Nir
The text you are quoting:
I just heard of 2 recent examples of members living the GoL spirit of 'friendly people meeting and helping other friendly people'. I wanted to share them with you. It's everyday things, but it really shows the community spirit...

1. Members Urax volunteering to help member Sue_74 with her apt move. Sue needed some muscle to help her with the move (including carrying stuff 8 floors down!), and posted this on the forums. Urax volunteered, and came to help together with 2 mates. Urax - what goes around comes around (except the piano you carried 8 floors down: that stays fixed).

2. Member Lentil read that member Leish777 is looking for plants, and decided to share some of her own plants with Leisha777.

It's 2 small day-to-day examples, but it really brings out the community spirit. Thanks to Urax, Lentil, and all those who daily bring the spirit alive!

Nir

Nir OfekMar 6, 2006 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1724 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: genevaOnline spirit - great examples
Post 1
Whenever a cute girl looks alone or bored at a party, I go and do my best to entertain her. I also give cuties their fair amount of compliments, tenderness and fun for free... call me a hero ! :-D
(Yes Oded, you can erase this one ! ;-))
Whenever a cute girl looks alone or bored at a party, I go and do my best to entertain her. I also give cuties their fair amount of compliments, tenderness and fun for free... call me a hero ! :-D
(Yes Oded, you can erase this one ! ;-))
Hobbes, Mar 7, 2006 @ 12:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
You know I jest Hobby, you are indeed one of the more friendly people I know.
You know I jest Hobby, you are indeed one of the more friendly people I know.

Nir Ofek, Mar 7, 2006 @ 12:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
gimme-the-girls spirt. and Oded please ... delete that one!!!!

Val
gimme-the-girls spirt. and Oded please ... delete that one!!!!

Val
Hoiling, Mar 7, 2006 @ 15:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Dear Oded & Nir,

I said it before and I'll say it again:

GOL is WORLD CLASS! Indeterminate, undefinable, innnnn - terrrrrrr - NATional!

To call it and it's members helpful, inviting, sincere and fun is the LEAST one can say!

:o)

A BIG THANK YOU (I don't have a large enough font size on my computer for this)
Dear Oded & Nir,

I said it before and I'll say it again:

GOL is WORLD CLASS! Indeterminate, undefinable, innnnn - terrrrrrr - NATional!

To call it and it's members helpful, inviting, sincere and fun is the LEAST one can say!

:o)

A BIG THANK YOU (I don't have a large enough font size on my computer for this)
Roberta, Apr 22, 2006 @ 01:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1724 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form