Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > News from the Site Admin > sending invitations to a target audience through the site admin..

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
sending invitations to a target audience through the site admin..

Hey Oded and NIr

Ive written to you both privately a few times with no answer.. is is possible for you to email an invitation to a cultural event (the Australia Festival) to all the australians on Glocals? you said you could do it a few months back and nothing happened and I am asking again.. before the event comes and goes.?

thanks guys

The text you are quoting:

Hey Oded and NIr

Ive written to you both privately a few times with no answer.. is is possible for you to email an invitation to a cultural event (the Australia Festival) to all the australians on Glocals? you said you could do it a few months back and nothing happened and I am asking again.. before the event comes and goes.?

thanks guys

arwenSep 25, 2012 @ 22:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 3030 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: sending invitations to a target audience through the site admin..
Post 1

Why don't you do this directly through the Australians in Geneva group on Glocals ? There may be other Australian groups in other glocals cities if you wanted to reach out to them as well.

Why don't you do this directly through the Australians in Geneva group on Glocals ? There may be other Australian groups in other glocals cities if you wanted to reach out to them as well.

Sajade, Sep 26, 2012 @ 01:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: sending invitations to a target audience through the site admin..
Post 2

i have sajade, but there are 1089 glocals members from australia and only 90 that have joined the group.. a slightly wider audience.

but i havent heard from either site admin guys and our event starts tomorrow..so its getting a bit late?! very disappointing..

i have sajade, but there are 1089 glocals members from australia and only 90 that have joined the group.. a slightly wider audience.

but i havent heard from either site admin guys and our event starts tomorrow..so its getting a bit late?! very disappointing..

arwen, Sep 27, 2012 @ 09:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 3030 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form