Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > A U.S. marine stands up to the NYPD. Hey America, I think I love you just a little bit!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A U.S. marine stands up to the NYPD. Hey America, I think I love you just a little bit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9HvJhilJzo&feature=player_embedded

The text you are quoting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9HvJhilJzo&feature=player_embedded

manics1984Oct 17, 2011 @ 23:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1336 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A U.S. marine stands up to the NYPD. Hey America, I think I love you just a little bit!
Post 1

At first I thought the guy was half crazy, but at the end - when he calmed down - he actually spoke like a smart guy. That video is going to go viral!

At first I thought the guy was half crazy, but at the end - when he calmed down - he actually spoke like a smart guy. That video is going to go viral!

Nir Ofek, Oct 17, 2011 @ 23:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: A U.S. marine stands up to the NYPD. Hey America, I think I love you just a little bit!
Post 2

Nir, where did you say you were the evening of October 15? ;)

Nir, where did you say you were the evening of October 15? ;)

catalin, Oct 18, 2011 @ 00:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

how cool would it be to have this guy as your mate when you're walking home from the pub in bits at 4 in the morning through gare cornivan. the scumbags would slink off fairly sharply at the sight of this rolling mountain of righteousness breaking over the horizon. i'm not ashamed to say it! what a man!

how cool would it be to have this guy as your mate when you're walking home from the pub in bits at 4 in the morning through gare cornivan. the scumbags would slink off fairly sharply at the sight of this rolling mountain of righteousness breaking over the horizon. i'm not ashamed to say it! what a man!

manics1984, Oct 18, 2011 @ 00:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1336 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form