Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Congressman Weiner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Congressman Weiner

Some jokes just write themselves. I will try to stay on topic, but it can be hard. As you may or may not have heard, after nearly a week of denials, U.S. congressman Anthony Weiner - yes, that is his name - has admitted to sending inappropriate photos of himself to several females over the Internet. Comedians have been overjoyed at this load of material that has been blown their way.

So far the reaction has been rather flaccid from the community. Understandable, since this subject can easily get a bit hairy. Maybe someone can comment on why we constantly see men in power doing stupid stuff like this. I'm sure there is a joke in here somewhere waiting to pop up, but I will simply cut this short. Thoughts, anyone?

The text you are quoting:

Some jokes just write themselves. I will try to stay on topic, but it can be hard. As you may or may not have heard, after nearly a week of denials, U.S. congressman Anthony Weiner - yes, that is his name - has admitted to sending inappropriate photos of himself to several females over the Internet. Comedians have been overjoyed at this load of material that has been blown their way.

So far the reaction has been rather flaccid from the community. Understandable, since this subject can easily get a bit hairy. Maybe someone can comment on why we constantly see men in power doing stupid stuff like this. I'm sure there is a joke in here somewhere waiting to pop up, but I will simply cut this short. Thoughts, anyone?

JouniJun 7, 2011 @ 13:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1369 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Congressman Weiner
Post 1

http://www.theonion.com/articles/weiner-cant-say-photo-isnt-of-him,20667/

The text you are quoting:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/weiner-cant-say-photo-isnt-of-him,20667/