Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Gass crise from 2009

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Gass crise from 2009

What do you think will happen if there will be another gass crise from 2009? Will that influence EU countries?

The text you are quoting:

What do you think will happen if there will be another gass crise from 2009? Will that influence EU countries?

Veronika SAug 31, 2012 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1360 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Gass crise from 2009
Post 1

Hi, are you referring to the potential to develop shale gas in europe?

Hi, are you referring to the potential to develop shale gas in europe?

fazzi, Sep 9, 2012 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

well Im writing my Diploma work about it, so Im discovering..but yes the shale gas is potential to develop, what do you think about it? Lots of gass companies have contracts with Russia so they have to pay higher for the gass...

well Im writing my Diploma work about it, so Im discovering..but yes the shale gas is potential to develop, what do you think about it? Lots of gass companies have contracts with Russia so they have to pay higher for the gass...

Veronika S, Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I'm very interested as well.....Europe seems to be against shale gas for environmental reasons....did you see the film Gasland? I think it won a prize or two as best documentary 2 years ago....

I think there'll be more and more debate going forward on shale gas as a way of becoming energy independent...Poland is trying it in order not to rely too much on Russia...

I'm very interested as well.....Europe seems to be against shale gas for environmental reasons....did you see the film Gasland? I think it won a prize or two as best documentary 2 years ago....

I think there'll be more and more debate going forward on shale gas as a way of becoming energy independent...Poland is trying it in order not to rely too much on Russia...

fazzi, Sep 16, 2012 @ 01:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I didnt see it, thank you I will check it...well not only Poland but also Slovakia and Hungaria...I know Slovakia doesnt try so hard as Poland and in Hungaria it depends which political party is on but still they dont want to be influenced so much of Russia....and what do you think about the economic crise...you know after USA started to mine shale gass, the natural gass in Europe became more expensive, but as almost all big companies have the deals with Russia they are in trouble now....becasue LNG is coming in Europe in much chepaer prizes

I didnt see it, thank you I will check it...well not only Poland but also Slovakia and Hungaria...I know Slovakia doesnt try so hard as Poland and in Hungaria it depends which political party is on but still they dont want to be influenced so much of Russia....and what do you think about the economic crise...you know after USA started to mine shale gass, the natural gass in Europe became more expensive, but as almost all big companies have the deals with Russia they are in trouble now....becasue LNG is coming in Europe in much chepaer prizes

Veronika S, Sep 16, 2012 @ 09:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

well, europe has long term contracts with russia which are hard to change....

i work in a bank, so i am living the financial crisis minute by minute.....i've learnt more in the past 3 years than ever before!!

well, europe has long term contracts with russia which are hard to change....

i work in a bank, so i am living the financial crisis minute by minute.....i've learnt more in the past 3 years than ever before!!

fazzi, Sep 18, 2012 @ 00:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

by the way, i never been to basel....is it a nice place?

u like the people there?

by the way, i never been to basel....is it a nice place?

u like the people there?

fazzi, Sep 18, 2012 @ 00:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

really? then you could tell me a lot:) I can use it in my Diploma work....well Basel is nice it reminds me Prague where I study

really? then you could tell me a lot:) I can use it in my Diploma work....well Basel is nice it reminds me Prague where I study

Veronika S, Sep 18, 2012 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1360 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form