Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Geneva May 17 - Protest against killing of Romanian strays

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva May 17 - Protest against killing of Romanian strays

On May 17th there will be a major world-wide mobilization to protest against the killing of stray dogs in Romania.

The protest will take place simultaneously in multiple major cities around the globe.

Millions of stray dogs have been killed in attrocious conditions and it's still going on! This must stop!

If you, like million other people around the globe, also disagree with what is happening in Romania, come and express yourself!

When?

May 17th, 2:30 PM

Where?

In front of the United Nations.

FB link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/873209659374153/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar&source=1

The text you are quoting:

On May 17th there will be a major world-wide mobilization to protest against the killing of stray dogs in Romania.

The protest will take place simultaneously in multiple major cities around the globe.

Millions of stray dogs have been killed in attrocious conditions and it's still going on! This must stop!

If you, like million other people around the globe, also disagree with what is happening in Romania, come and express yourself!

When?

May 17th, 2:30 PM

Where?

In front of the United Nations.

FB link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/873209659374153/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar&source=1

Denisa HMay 12, 2014 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1666 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Geneva May 17 - Protest against killing of Romanian strays
Post 1

Hi,

Please note that your protest has nothing to do with reality. Ground your protest in statistics and statutes, then start protesting.

Best

Hi,

Please note that your protest has nothing to do with reality. Ground your protest in statistics and statutes, then start protesting.

Best

Cristina P, May 12, 2014 @ 19:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

CRistina,

First of all, this is not "my" protest, but that of  millions of people.

Secondly, if you don't adhere to the idea, then it's fine by me. As far as I know, liberty of expression is a right, so people will protest whether you like it or not.

Best

CRistina,

First of all, this is not "my" protest, but that of  millions of people.

Secondly, if you don't adhere to the idea, then it's fine by me. As far as I know, liberty of expression is a right, so people will protest whether you like it or not.

Best

Denisa H, May 12, 2014 @ 20:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

Best

May 12, 14 19:16

You're probably right, Cristina P ...  All these protests, both local and international, for so many years and again this May 17…  Certainly the fact of gentle dreamers, stubborn fools, and for sure, too many idiots not knowing "reality"...

But for statistics, which one are you talking about? Those established by the responsible for these massacres and manner of “cleaning” the streets of Bucharest...?

By cons, I can’t agree with your way of thinking, of seeing on statutes or laws that couldn’t be contradicted!  When they are wrong, when they are applied in this way, should we really shut up and accept without reacting, as formerly, or still under other regimes...?

Certainly not!  This being said, totally agree with Denisa H’s protest.  Stop this cruelty, this barbarism!

You're probably right, Cristina P ...  All these protests, both local and international, for so many years and again this May 17…  Certainly the fact of gentle dreamers, stubborn fools, and for sure, too many idiots not knowing "reality"...

But for statistics, which one are you talking about? Those established by the responsible for these massacres and manner of “cleaning” the streets of Bucharest...?

By cons, I can’t agree with your way of thinking, of seeing on statutes or laws that couldn’t be contradicted!  When they are wrong, when they are applied in this way, should we really shut up and accept without reacting, as formerly, or still under other regimes...?

Certainly not!  This being said, totally agree with Denisa H’s protest.  Stop this cruelty, this barbarism!

PaulD D, May 12, 2014 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1666 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form