Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Hamas confirms Gaza not occupied, UN dis-agrees

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hamas confirms Gaza not occupied, UN dis-agrees

http://www.unwatch.org/cms.asp?id=2832097&campaign_id=63111#hamas

UN not up-to-date on realities...

The text you are quoting:

http://www.unwatch.org/cms.asp?id=2832097&campaign_id=63111#hamas

UN not up-to-date on realities...

Nir OfekJan 4, 2012 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1731 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hamas confirms Gaza not occupied, UN dis-agrees
Post 1

Shaun:

Why would I want to live in a place that is ruled by Hamas: a group of folks who say it's an honour to be a suicide bomber and that they won't stop killing until all of Israel is in their hands, and who treat women like crap?

Shaun:

Why would I want to live in a place that is ruled by Hamas: a group of folks who say it's an honour to be a suicide bomber and that they won't stop killing until all of Israel is in their hands, and who treat women like crap?

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2012 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Nir, in all fairness I suppose Israel wouldn't mind killing all of Hamas either. It's a egg and chicken kind of thing.

Nir, in all fairness I suppose Israel wouldn't mind killing all of Hamas either. It's a egg and chicken kind of thing.

catalin, Feb 15, 2012 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Yo Cata, 

No bro, not true. Here's the 2 main differences:

1. Israel confirms it's willing to talk with the Palestinians about a solution that will entail 1 country for Israelis and 1 country for Palestinians. Hamas says the only solution it will ever agree to is for Israel to disappear. 

2. Israel says that Hamas is an enemy, not that Palestinians living in Palestine are an enemy. Hamas says all Israelies are the enemy, simply because they live in Israel (which should be destroyed). 

You feeling me?

Yo Cata, 

No bro, not true. Here's the 2 main differences:

1. Israel confirms it's willing to talk with the Palestinians about a solution that will entail 1 country for Israelis and 1 country for Palestinians. Hamas says the only solution it will ever agree to is for Israel to disappear. 

2. Israel says that Hamas is an enemy, not that Palestinians living in Palestine are an enemy. Hamas says all Israelies are the enemy, simply because they live in Israel (which should be destroyed). 

You feeling me?

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2012 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

In a negotiation, that would be called your starting position. In reality I am sure they would settle for much less, say only kill the politicians. I don't think you have a problem with that, God knows I feel like strangling ours myself ;)

Trying to keep it light bro, I know it's easy to get heated when you are on one of the sides...

In a negotiation, that would be called your starting position. In reality I am sure they would settle for much less, say only kill the politicians. I don't think you have a problem with that, God knows I feel like strangling ours myself ;)

Trying to keep it light bro, I know it's easy to get heated when you are on one of the sides...

catalin, Feb 15, 2012 @ 14:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Tell you what, if they agree to take the Israeli politicians to their hands, I'd be happy to also throw in some land and money...Cool

I'll see you on the mat bro. 

Tell you what, if they agree to take the Israeli politicians to their hands, I'd be happy to also throw in some land and money...Cool

I'll see you on the mat bro. 

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2012 @ 14:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1731 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form