Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Handing Power To Local Communities: Alá UK

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Handing Power To Local Communities: Alá UK

Village members of the Glocals, the UK government is asking/allowing the locals (call them vigilantes) to patrol the streets of UK guiding their own properties from "hooligans"...

May I ask why NATO is then bombing the local Libyans that are now supporting their own government against the terrorist rebels? What is the difference??

To me, Rebels are no different to Hooligans !!!

Peace! Bola

The text you are quoting:

Village members of the Glocals, the UK government is asking/allowing the locals (call them vigilantes) to patrol the streets of UK guiding their own properties from "hooligans"...

May I ask why NATO is then bombing the local Libyans that are now supporting their own government against the terrorist rebels? What is the difference??

To me, Rebels are no different to Hooligans !!!

Peace! Bola

Bola AAug 14, 2011 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1266 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Handing Power To Local Communities: Alá UK
Post 1

The video links...

In the words of the locals, the police need help, they can not do it alone, they need backups from the locals...

This is a resemblance of Libyan rebels trying to twart a legitimate government in Africa. Therefore, all Libyan citizens must troop en masse to protect what they have, what is theirs. And, so if Gaddafi calls these terrorist rebels "rats", I think he was absolutely correct.

In London, they call the looters names. I see no difference.

Peace! Bola

The video links...

In the words of the locals, the police need help, they can not do it alone, they need backups from the locals...

This is a resemblance of Libyan rebels trying to twart a legitimate government in Africa. Therefore, all Libyan citizens must troop en masse to protect what they have, what is theirs. And, so if Gaddafi calls these terrorist rebels "rats", I think he was absolutely correct.

In London, they call the looters names. I see no difference.

Peace! Bola

Bola A, Aug 14, 2011 @ 13:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Handing Power To Local Communities: Alá UK
Post 2
Prime Minister David Cameron said to the hooligans, "you will feel the full force of the law, and if you are old enough to commit these crimes, you are old enough to face the punishment... you are not only recking the lives of this communities, you are potentially recking your own lives too... we will do whatever it takes to restore law and order... nothing is off the table..."

Now ladies and gentlemen, what is the difference between Muammar Gaddafi's statement that "we will come for you street by street, village by village, you will be punished by the law... then he quoted from the Libyan law book (the Green Book)... ?

How laughable and hypocritical David Cameron is...

Peace! Bola

Prime Minister David Cameron said to the hooligans, "you will feel the full force of the law, and if you are old enough to commit these crimes, you are old enough to face the punishment... you are not only recking the lives of this communities, you are potentially recking your own lives too... we will do whatever it takes to restore law and order... nothing is off the table..."

Now ladies and gentlemen, what is the difference between Muammar Gaddafi's statement that "we will come for you street by street, village by village, you will be punished by the law... then he quoted from the Libyan law book (the Green Book)... ?

How laughable and hypocritical David Cameron is...

Peace! Bola

Bola A, Aug 14, 2011 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1266 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form