Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Limits of the freedom of speech on internet debate

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Limits of the freedom of speech on internet debate
Being a rational person I like to debate on internet on different subjects, providing my opinion with facts and sources in a cool and impersonal way. However unfortunately as internet is an open space it happens often debates on internet can be easily polluted with a minority of provocative, virulent, and insulting posters. Usually they used always the same tools, which insults, out of topic messages and provocations…

No freedom without limits

It is well know that Freedom does not exist with limits, however the limit assigned to freedom is called the law. The laws protect us from violence and inequalities. For example we cannot freely and publicly insult someone, making racist comment (and publish them), or engage a conversation in defamation. These prohibitions criterias are mainly related to the right to honor, for sure words certainly do not kill, but they still may touch the honor or moral integrity of a person.

“The right is the set of conditions that allow the freedom of everyone to agree on the freedom of all.”

Emmanuel Kant

No freedom without limits to this freedom

Freedom of speech indispensable, besides it symbolizes freedom itself: there is no reason that it knows no limits. Especially for the one whom use his freedom of speech to spoil debate, diminished others people and taking the debate on a sterile conversation.

By the way in order to avoid further confusions, following a complain of the Glocals’ moderators, my main and only purpose of posting the part of Swiss Penal Code, which talks about racism, is to INFORM those people who don’t respect the freedom of speech limited by the law. My action is not a THREAT to prosecute them. In my opinion these people have to be aware about the law before to post anything on internet and even I sound boring, it is civic, and in addition there is nothing illegal to inform people about the Swiss Penal Code.

Please feel you all free to comment, I am more than open to discuss further and I am very happy to be able to debate in Glocals Smile

Cheers,

Felipe

The text you are quoting:
Being a rational person I like to debate on internet on different subjects, providing my opinion with facts and sources in a cool and impersonal way. However unfortunately as internet is an open space it happens often debates on internet can be easily polluted with a minority of provocative, virulent, and insulting posters. Usually they used always the same tools, which insults, out of topic messages and provocations…

It is well know that Freedom does not exist with limits, however the limit assigned to freedom is called the law. The laws protect us from violence and inequalities. For example we cannot freely and publicly insult someone, making racist comment (and publish them), or engage a conversation in defamation. These prohibitions criterias are mainly related to the right to honor, for sure words certainly do not kill, but they still may touch the honor or moral integrity of a person.

“The right is the set of conditions that allow the freedom of everyone to agree on the freedom of all.”

Emmanuel Kant

Freedom of speech indispensable, besides it symbolizes freedom itself: there is no reason that it knows no limits. Especially for the one whom use his freedom of speech to spoil debate, diminished others people and taking the debate on a sterile conversation.

By the way in order to avoid further confusions, following a complain of the Glocals’ moderators, my main and only purpose of posting the part of Swiss Penal Code, which talks about racism, is to INFORM those people who don’t respect the freedom of speech limited by the law. My action is not a THREAT to prosecute them. In my opinion these people have to be aware about the law before to post anything on internet and even I sound boring, it is civic, and in addition there is nothing illegal to inform people about the Swiss Penal Code.

Please feel you all free to comment, I am more than open to discuss further and I am very happy to be able to debate in Glocals Smile

Cheers,

Felipe

Felipe MarcianoJul 5, 2011 @ 12:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

32 Replies | 2988 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Limits of the freedom of speech on internet debate
Post 1

Dear Admins, I just noticed that my tread were moved from "General" to "Politics & Current Affairs", could you explain me the reason?

Merci,

Felipe

Dear Admins, I just noticed that my tread were moved from "General" to "Politics & Current Affairs", could you explain me the reason?

Merci,

Felipe

Felipe Marciano, Jul 5, 2011 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

....it's because you changed your picture back to the one where you are holding an "alcohol free beer"... and I felt it was a "political and racial comment against Irishmen".

Tongue out

....it's because you changed your picture back to the one where you are holding an "alcohol free beer"... and I felt it was a "political and racial comment against Irishmen".

Tongue out

Charlie, Jul 5, 2011 @ 13:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Emmanuel Kant

Cheers,

Felipe

Jul 5, 11 12:20

My main objection is the kind of language people are using against others...it is insulting, derogatory and inflammatory. I really wish we could all talk to each other like adults and not fly off the handle...temper tantrums and storming off, threatening to never debate again...all childish and immature behaviour and really doesn't behove us.

My main objection is the kind of language people are using against others...it is insulting, derogatory and inflammatory. I really wish we could all talk to each other like adults and not fly off the handle...temper tantrums and storming off, threatening to never debate again...all childish and immature behaviour and really doesn't behove us.

amna a, Jul 5, 2011 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I think most folks would agree basic limits should exist on freedom of speech.

The issue many times is that these limits, even if they're spelled out clearly in writing, are understood differently by different people, especially when the situation is complex. Only in very simple cases is it black or white.

That's why freedom of speach questions are sometimes brought all the way up to the supreme court for decision.

Nir

I think most folks would agree basic limits should exist on freedom of speech.

The issue many times is that these limits, even if they're spelled out clearly in writing, are understood differently by different people, especially when the situation is complex. Only in very simple cases is it black or white.

That's why freedom of speach questions are sometimes brought all the way up to the supreme court for decision.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Jul 5, 2011 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I felt my tread about Africa was "Polluted", I just wanted to share my point of view and discuss about a continent that the Medias do not cover enough in my taste. However unfortunately some people spoiled my thread by starting to make some personal attacks, insults...

The freedom of speech is to share different point of view, but as you said the freedom of speech is limited. I have really the impression some people are blind or even stupid; cos they still don’t understand blaming their insults does not mean blaming their point of view.

I felt my tread about Africa was "Polluted", I just wanted to share my point of view and discuss about a continent that the Medias do not cover enough in my taste. However unfortunately some people spoiled my thread by starting to make some personal attacks, insults...

The freedom of speech is to share different point of view, but as you said the freedom of speech is limited. I have really the impression some people are blind or even stupid; cos they still don’t understand blaming their insults does not mean blaming their point of view.

Geoffrey L, Jul 7, 2011 @ 11:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Merci,

Felipe

Jul 5, 11 13:04

Cos some people want to control your exposure, to be honest I would do the same, especially with your fake beer Smile.

felipe I am sorry to inform you, according to the personal attacks your received on my tread, I can tell some people really don't like your point of view Smile

Cos some people want to control your exposure, to be honest I would do the same, especially with your fake beer Smile.

felipe I am sorry to inform you, according to the personal attacks your received on my tread, I can tell some people really don't like your point of view Smile

Geoffrey L, Jul 7, 2011 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Merci,

Felipe

Jul 5, 11 13:04

In order to avoid confusions:

Envoyé le : Mar 5 juillet 2011, 14h 01min 04s
Objet : Re: Glocals Report to Admin from Felipe Marciano

We feel it fits better there than on any of the other forums. It's not an exact fit with any forum, but the closest is there.

Nir

In order to avoid confusions:

Envoyé le : Mar 5 juillet 2011, 14h 01min 04s
Objet : Re: Glocals Report to Admin from Felipe Marciano

We feel it fits better there than on any of the other forums. It's not an exact fit with any forum, but the closest is there.

Nir

Felipe Marciano, Jul 7, 2011 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Jul 7, 11 11:33

It's not dislike.

Posting the Swiss penal code in order to inform people and making them aware of the fact that what they post online can come and bite them in the ass is nice.

But posting the Swiss penal code repeatedly not used as an information tool but as a threat against people with opposing views and then stating that such and such will be reported to the authoties because of something they wrote, it's another very different thing!!!! (the ironic thing is that some of his comments towards Israel aren't exactly tolerant)

The threatening thing, he's done it already with like 4 or 5 people on this forum, I even recall him demanding Nir and Oded to inform him of the punishment his reportees will get from the glocals administration (that's very intolerant almost totalitarian if you ask me)

I don't take this forum personal, nor I have anything against anybody here, but we all need some reality check sometimes.

It's not dislike.

Posting the Swiss penal code in order to inform people and making them aware of the fact that what they post online can come and bite them in the ass is nice.

But posting the Swiss penal code repeatedly not used as an information tool but as a threat against people with opposing views and then stating that such and such will be reported to the authoties because of something they wrote, it's another very different thing!!!! (the ironic thing is that some of his comments towards Israel aren't exactly tolerant)

The threatening thing, he's done it already with like 4 or 5 people on this forum, I even recall him demanding Nir and Oded to inform him of the punishment his reportees will get from the glocals administration (that's very intolerant almost totalitarian if you ask me)

I don't take this forum personal, nor I have anything against anybody here, but we all need some reality check sometimes.

andy o, Jul 10, 2011 @ 07:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

If posts are censored or moderated they are technically not free

censored or heavily moderated boards are...well not much fun - people are adults and can defend themselves

if people are upset about any posts they should reply online - remember guys a LOT of context and humour is lost online - rereading posts shows that the person is obviously joking - even if people are making personal insults remember it is just the www unless you know that person in real life that insult is just meaningless bits and bytes

Guys lighten up - really is anyone saying a few choice swearwords that bad?

If posts are censored or moderated they are technically not free

censored or heavily moderated boards are...well not much fun - people are adults and can defend themselves

if people are upset about any posts they should reply online - remember guys a LOT of context and humour is lost online - rereading posts shows that the person is obviously joking - even if people are making personal insults remember it is just the www unless you know that person in real life that insult is just meaningless bits and bytes

Guys lighten up - really is anyone saying a few choice swearwords that bad?

leo tincrowdor, Jul 10, 2011 @ 11:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

It's not dislike.

Jul 10, 11 07:37

I have posted the Swiss penal code 3 times in 3 different threads. You can find below the sentences that I used to introduce them:

I am sorry to be boring to repost the part of Swiss Penal Code, which talks about racism, however I really think some people have to be aware about it before to post anything on internet.

I would like to show you and to the Glocals Admins what the Swiss Penal Code says about it and which actions you are able to take.

I am interested to fight the racism especially on internet; do you know any Anti-Racism associations in Geneva? Btw the Swiss Penal Code says about racism : 

Could you tell me please how you see a threat against people?

As you know English is not my mother tongue, I may not express myself properly and people can interprate me wrongly.

As I explained on this tread the only purpose is to inform and not all to threat anybody.

Regarding "the ironic thing is that some of his comments towards Israel aren't exactly tolerant", I always expressed my opinions based on facts and information with their relevant sources. So if you think I was intolerant and if you disagree with my posted facts please expressed yourself on the relevant thread, by providing your facts, your sources and offcourse your point of view. I will be more than happy to share differant point of view in a cool and impersonal way Smile

"demanding Nir and Oded to inform him of the punishment his reportees will get from the glocals administration"

Beeing a curious person, an active poster on glocals forum and the thread's poster, I think it is interesting to know how the admins managed the case.

I have posted the Swiss penal code 3 times in 3 different threads. You can find below the sentences that I used to introduce them:

I am sorry to be boring to repost the part of Swiss Penal Code, which talks about racism, however I really think some people have to be aware about it before to post anything on internet.

I would like to show you and to the Glocals Admins what the Swiss Penal Code says about it and which actions you are able to take.

I am interested to fight the racism especially on internet; do you know any Anti-Racism associations in Geneva? Btw the Swiss Penal Code says about racism : 

Could you tell me please how you see a threat against people?

As you know English is not my mother tongue, I may not express myself properly and people can interprate me wrongly.

As I explained on this tread the only purpose is to inform and not all to threat anybody.

Regarding "the ironic thing is that some of his comments towards Israel aren't exactly tolerant", I always expressed my opinions based on facts and information with their relevant sources. So if you think I was intolerant and if you disagree with my posted facts please expressed yourself on the relevant thread, by providing your facts, your sources and offcourse your point of view. I will be more than happy to share differant point of view in a cool and impersonal way Smile

"demanding Nir and Oded to inform him of the punishment his reportees will get from the glocals administration"

Beeing a curious person, an active poster on glocals forum and the thread's poster, I think it is interesting to know how the admins managed the case.

Felipe Marciano, Jul 11, 2011 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Thank you Felipe for these clarifications.  Now that we are all well informed about the Swiss Penal Code on racism, how about moving on? :-)

Thank you Felipe for these clarifications.  Now that we are all well informed about the Swiss Penal Code on racism, how about moving on? :-)

Nefertiti, Jul 11, 2011 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

It's not dislike.

Andy,

On my African thread you talked about what you called “the Star incident”.

Before to start to critize lol I would like firstly to thank the admins, they have created an amazing website, their moderating is very good and they satisfied all my different reports.

Back to “the Star incident”, as many people I fully supported Felipe, cos I even reported to the admin one of the post. However I think the admins didn’t manage the case so well. In my opinion the question related to the Felipe tread was not “How to moderate politics thread on Glocals”, cos it could happen in any topics, but it was “How to make sure that a warned poster (about racist comments) won’t post any racist comments again?”.

As I said they do a great job and in the end they do what they think is right, however they let me some weird impressions on the incident. I meant for example some members informed us in the Felipe’s tread that they were temporarily banned after one warning for heated replies the same day, but the poster who has been several warned and who posted clearly several racist posts, is even able to reply to the Felipe’s thread and to say that the people who supports Felipe are brainwashed.

I can also add that the poster informed us on a different tread she received a phone call from the Admins to inform her about the Felipe’s thread.

Unfortunately these weird things can send a wrong picture.

Peace and Love,

Geoffrey

Andy,

On my African thread you talked about what you called “the Star incident”.

Before to start to critize lol I would like firstly to thank the admins, they have created an amazing website, their moderating is very good and they satisfied all my different reports.

Back to “the Star incident”, as many people I fully supported Felipe, cos I even reported to the admin one of the post. However I think the admins didn’t manage the case so well. In my opinion the question related to the Felipe tread was not “How to moderate politics thread on Glocals”, cos it could happen in any topics, but it was “How to make sure that a warned poster (about racist comments) won’t post any racist comments again?”.

As I said they do a great job and in the end they do what they think is right, however they let me some weird impressions on the incident. I meant for example some members informed us in the Felipe’s tread that they were temporarily banned after one warning for heated replies the same day, but the poster who has been several warned and who posted clearly several racist posts, is even able to reply to the Felipe’s thread and to say that the people who supports Felipe are brainwashed.

I can also add that the poster informed us on a different tread she received a phone call from the Admins to inform her about the Felipe’s thread.

Unfortunately these weird things can send a wrong picture.

Peace and Love,

Geoffrey

Geoffrey L, Jul 11, 2011 @ 12:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

It's not dislike.

After making the effort to read all my former posts on the Israel forum,

http://www.glocals.com/#/forums/politics-and-current-affairs/Israel-127724.htm

I can be wrong, but I cannot see anything which is not “exactly tolerant”, could you also show me please which comments you were talking about?

Merci,

Felipe

I can be wrong, but I cannot see anything which is not “exactly tolerant”, could you also show me please which comments you were talking about?

Merci,

Felipe

Geoffrey L, Jul 11, 2011 @ 16:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

It's not dislike.

Sorry I was using the Geoffrey 's laptop Smile

Merci,

Felipe

Sorry I was using the Geoffrey 's laptop Smile

Merci,

Felipe

Felipe Marciano, Jul 11, 2011 @ 16:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Now I am wondering if Geoffrey's profile is a fake or maybe the real Felipe....

Now I am wondering if Geoffrey's profile is a fake or maybe the real Felipe....

Sarah H, Jul 20, 2011 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Ohhh "Felipe" now people are starting to discover the truth!

I just had a conversation with a friend who made me see how silly I was for feeling bad about revealing your real identity to avoid the public humilliation because after all as a friend I was just trying to show you how wrong it was what you were doing and did in the past with the fake profile. And you cannot say I didn't bring this subject before in private messages, but you disn't listen and continued maintaining it was a fun thing to do :S

However, you decided to respond to my post and to the possibility of being unmasked by trying to ridicule me saying I was just an angry girl who you stood up at a cafe some months ago......haha!

Well, sir, you thought you'd get away with this lie about me because you assumed naively there will not be any evidence. Hmmm, among other existing evidence, here people can see how you were playing with two profiles: using "ohhh poor Felipe victim of the unlimited freedom of speech on the internet's profile" to start a thread to get attention, then using the real identity to support your own opinion (or Felipe's, haha, what a mess!) and giving as many "thanks" as you could to validate Felipe's fake existence on glocals. Well that is just sad and silly, because if you feel so strong and so right about your opinions you shouldn't need more than your real identity to express them.

You did this here and you've done it before on other threads. And you've done other wrong things with the fake identity. Things which you without any push from anyone revealed, for example making fun of women by asking them out and then standing them up at cafesand laughing at them, etc. Oh! and then you mocked another one, ME, by using your own confession to try to ridicule me......well.....BIG FAIL!

So, is there something on the Swiss Penal Code I should feel worried about for unmasking someone who uses a fake identity to make fun of people? I'm eager to read any answers.

Dear Admins: please read your emails and do not delete my profile or close this thread as you now have enough evidence to prove I was not falsely acussing anyone on glocals, but instead the real liar tried to turn me into "the laugh of the town" for doing the right thing.

I think I deserve to have the doubts about me and my statements clarified. You wrote in the messages you sent to me that you're concerned when acussations about fake identities are in the air because the users feel unsafe. Well, I will feel unsafe if for trying to contribute I get blamed and ridiculed.

Many thanks.... I hope not to be involved again in such a soap opera as some people called this :)

Ohhh "Felipe" now people are starting to discover the truth!

I just had a conversation with a friend who made me see how silly I was for feeling bad about revealing your real identity to avoid the public humilliation because after all as a friend I was just trying to show you how wrong it was what you were doing and did in the past with the fake profile. And you cannot say I didn't bring this subject before in private messages, but you disn't listen and continued maintaining it was a fun thing to do :S

However, you decided to respond to my post and to the possibility of being unmasked by trying to ridicule me saying I was just an angry girl who you stood up at a cafe some months ago......haha!

Well, sir, you thought you'd get away with this lie about me because you assumed naively there will not be any evidence. Hmmm, among other existing evidence, here people can see how you were playing with two profiles: using "ohhh poor Felipe victim of the unlimited freedom of speech on the internet's profile" to start a thread to get attention, then using the real identity to support your own opinion (or Felipe's, haha, what a mess!) and giving as many "thanks" as you could to validate Felipe's fake existence on glocals. Well that is just sad and silly, because if you feel so strong and so right about your opinions you shouldn't need more than your real identity to express them.

You did this here and you've done it before on other threads. And you've done other wrong things with the fake identity. Things which you without any push from anyone revealed, for example making fun of women by asking them out and then standing them up at cafesand laughing at them, etc. Oh! and then you mocked another one, ME, by using your own confession to try to ridicule me......well.....BIG FAIL!

So, is there something on the Swiss Penal Code I should feel worried about for unmasking someone who uses a fake identity to make fun of people? I'm eager to read any answers.

Dear Admins: please read your emails and do not delete my profile or close this thread as you now have enough evidence to prove I was not falsely acussing anyone on glocals, but instead the real liar tried to turn me into "the laugh of the town" for doing the right thing.

I think I deserve to have the doubts about me and my statements clarified. You wrote in the messages you sent to me that you're concerned when acussations about fake identities are in the air because the users feel unsafe. Well, I will feel unsafe if for trying to contribute I get blamed and ridiculed.

Many thanks.... I hope not to be involved again in such a soap opera as some people called this :)

Jenny A, Jul 21, 2011 @ 02:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Geoffrey aka Filipe

I feel an ass whoppin' is coming your way.....

My Advice : stay low, coz your behaviour has been low... how you could treat a "friend" like that?

Youre wierd, simple as that!

Geoffrey aka Filipe

I feel an ass whoppin' is coming your way.....

My Advice : stay low, coz your behaviour has been low... how you could treat a "friend" like that?

Youre wierd, simple as that!

Charlie, Jul 21, 2011 @ 08:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

I have both 'Felipe' and Geoffrey on my friend list. I have chatted with both of them. Once in the same day. 'Felipe' told me how Geoffrey was a really nice guy and how he was having lunch with him and how they went to the gym together.Yesterday I sent a message to Geoffrey to tell him to get online so he could clarify the whole mystery (as he seemed to be the only one who had met 'Felipe'): he replied that 'Felipe' was real and he was going to reply on the thread. I guess he did: as 'Felipe'. I can't quite believe this. This is not normal behaviour.

I have both 'Felipe' and Geoffrey on my friend list. I have chatted with both of them. Once in the same day. 'Felipe' told me how Geoffrey was a really nice guy and how he was having lunch with him and how they went to the gym together.Yesterday I sent a message to Geoffrey to tell him to get online so he could clarify the whole mystery (as he seemed to be the only one who had met 'Felipe'): he replied that 'Felipe' was real and he was going to reply on the thread. I guess he did: as 'Felipe'. I can't quite believe this. This is not normal behaviour.

amna a, Jul 21, 2011 @ 09:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

A Picture with the tribune of Geneva or another newspaper will be provided tonight or tomorrow, so wait and see :-)

A Picture with the tribune of Geneva or another newspaper will be provided tonight or tomorrow, so wait and see :-)

Felipe Marciano, Jul 21, 2011 @ 09:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Jul 21, 11 09:13

Yes, Photoshop's a wonderful thing isn't it!

Rich, Jul 21, 2011 @ 09:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

By the way, Geoffrey / Felipe: what's the actual medical name for your condition?  

By the way, Geoffrey / Felipe: what's the actual medical name for your condition?  

Rich, Jul 21, 2011 @ 09:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Jul 21, 11 09:25

Instead of a picture, I will probably send a video, wait and see don't be too impatient :-)

Instead of a picture, I will probably send a video, wait and see don't be too impatient :-)

Felipe Marciano, Jul 21, 2011 @ 09:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Hi Folks,

Since this whole issue surfaced we've received a lot of info that suggests some serious abuse of our terms.

We're not accusing anyone of anything yet, but until this issue is solved we suspended the 2 accounts in question.

Once we're done going over all the info we have, we'll take the necessary actions and will update you.

Thanks

Oded

Hi Folks,

Since this whole issue surfaced we've received a lot of info that suggests some serious abuse of our terms.

We're not accusing anyone of anything yet, but until this issue is solved we suspended the 2 accounts in question.

Once we're done going over all the info we have, we'll take the necessary actions and will update you.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Jul 21, 2011 @ 09:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

I heard from several girls that Geoffrey has not testicles, so you better make this video `convincing`.

I heard from several girls that Geoffrey has not testicles, so you better make this video `convincing`.

ThomasNL, Jul 21, 2011 @ 09:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Jul 21, 11 09:26

I believe it is called  "Dissociative identity disorder"

The symptons are described below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

I believe it is called  "Dissociative identity disorder"

The symptons are described below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

aaron l, Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Yeah Geoffrey, I know you have some female friends who have worked as models, that's probably how you got the photos, right? ;)

What now, are you going to drag the real model guy to this insanity just to try to prove your lie? Well, if he even exists and is so stupid to fall in your crazy story then he definitey fits the cliche profile of "dumb model".

Why don't you, instead, meet with the Glocals team and bring Felipe? ahahahaha, after all he's so close to you he can use your laptop sometimes

Yeah Geoffrey, I know you have some female friends who have worked as models, that's probably how you got the photos, right? ;)

What now, are you going to drag the real model guy to this insanity just to try to prove your lie? Well, if he even exists and is so stupid to fall in your crazy story then he definitey fits the cliche profile of "dumb model".

Why don't you, instead, meet with the Glocals team and bring Felipe? ahahahaha, after all he's so close to you he can use your laptop sometimes

Jenny A, Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Jul 21, 11 10:18

Well, I for one will look forward to seeing his video.  (By the way, Felipe/Geoffrey/Keyser Soze whatever your name is, male models on a catwalk don't count!).

However, based on Jenny and other people's information, I have a feeling his video will be more like this...

Well, I for one will look forward to seeing his video.  (By the way, Felipe/Geoffrey/Keyser Soze whatever your name is, male models on a catwalk don't count!).

However, based on Jenny and other people's information, I have a feeling his video will be more like this...

Rich, Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Yes, I think we are all waiting to see how this soap opera ends!

Yes, I think we are all waiting to see how this soap opera ends!

amna a, Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

I know that the thought of someone creating a fake profile and then using this fake profile to belittle and make fun of people makes a lot of us angry, but let's not jump to conclusions and convict people based on partial info.

If this accusation is correct, it has legal and civil ramifications for the person who created the profile, and we want to make sure we have all the info before we take the neccessary actions.

In the meantime, let's keep an open mind and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks

Oded

I know that the thought of someone creating a fake profile and then using this fake profile to belittle and make fun of people makes a lot of us angry, but let's not jump to conclusions and convict people based on partial info.

If this accusation is correct, it has legal and civil ramifications for the person who created the profile, and we want to make sure we have all the info before we take the neccessary actions.

In the meantime, let's keep an open mind and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Jul 21, 2011 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Thanks

Oded

Jul 21, 11 12:07

Actually at no point did I feel I was belittled by both Geoffrey and 'Felipe'...both were extremely well-mannered and restrained in their posts. Even in the private chats. I don't know what the truth was (Felipe telling me he was looking for a good Catholic girl, how he had married a Jewish girl and gotten divorced because his in-laws were not open-minded, how his brother had three sons and how his sister suffered from migraines). And then of course Geoffrey had a completely different story. No harm was done to me but I would like to know why he did this (if indeed its true).

Actually at no point did I feel I was belittled by both Geoffrey and 'Felipe'...both were extremely well-mannered and restrained in their posts. Even in the private chats. I don't know what the truth was (Felipe telling me he was looking for a good Catholic girl, how he had married a Jewish girl and gotten divorced because his in-laws were not open-minded, how his brother had three sons and how his sister suffered from migraines). And then of course Geoffrey had a completely different story. No harm was done to me but I would like to know why he did this (if indeed its true).

amna a, Jul 21, 2011 @ 12:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

just in case my open mind needs closing....

just in case my open mind needs closing....

Charlie, Jul 21, 2011 @ 17:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

LOL..... Felipe / Geoffrey / keyser / and God knows how many more identities got owned!

LOL..... Felipe / Geoffrey / keyser / and God knows how many more identities got owned!

andy o, Jul 23, 2011 @ 00:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
32 Replies | 2988 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form