Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > More disturbing news from the middle east

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
More disturbing news from the middle east

I usually read newspapers regulary but what i did not see in the local media was a story that i received today by email about a family of Israeli jews who was massacred Friday night in their home 

someone broke in the family home and murdred the parents, their 10 and 3 year old and their three month old baby girl on Friday night.

This story was not reported as such but as the murder of settlers

at the same time the palestinian authority decided to go ahead and name a square in honor of a terrorist who murdered 35 israelis by a bomb he placed in a bus.

I wonder if people who argue politics can justify and excuse these actions and how anyone expects Israel to ignore the consistant refusal to recognize the rights of Jews to live in the land of Israel in peace by the Palestinian authoriy

The text you are quoting:

I usually read newspapers regulary but what i did not see in the local media was a story that i received today by email about a family of Israeli jews who was massacred Friday night in their home 

someone broke in the family home and murdred the parents, their 10 and 3 year old and their three month old baby girl on Friday night.

This story was not reported as such but as the murder of settlers

at the same time the palestinian authority decided to go ahead and name a square in honor of a terrorist who murdered 35 israelis by a bomb he placed in a bus.

I wonder if people who argue politics can justify and excuse these actions and how anyone expects Israel to ignore the consistant refusal to recognize the rights of Jews to live in the land of Israel in peace by the Palestinian authoriy

starMar 13, 2011 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1409 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: More disturbing news from the middle east
Post 1

www.haaretz.com ( left wing israeli online news) reports that Hamas authority praised the massacre of the family of five  amongst that the three months old baby girl and handed out candy to the residents

I did not hear of anyone protesting this murder 

my reaction is to remember that baby and not to forget her next time anyone 

criticises Israel's right to self defense its tiny microscopic strip of land 

www.haaretz.com ( left wing israeli online news) reports that Hamas authority praised the massacre of the family of five  amongst that the three months old baby girl and handed out candy to the residents

I did not hear of anyone protesting this murder 

my reaction is to remember that baby and not to forget her next time anyone 

criticises Israel's right to self defense its tiny microscopic strip of land 

star, Mar 13, 2011 @ 23:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I saw this on the news a couple days ago. This is really quite horrible. It's a monstrous act that unfortunately does not just take place in Israel or between Jews and Palestinians. Please don't generalize. It frees the culprit and enslaves a whole group of people.

I saw this on the news a couple days ago. This is really quite horrible. It's a monstrous act that unfortunately does not just take place in Israel or between Jews and Palestinians. Please don't generalize. It frees the culprit and enslaves a whole group of people.

no.38, Mar 13, 2011 @ 23:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

'condemns' is what I really mean.  

'condemns' is what I really mean.  

no.38, Mar 13, 2011 @ 23:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

In informational war Israel loses... I heard this from friend, not even at news...

In informational war Israel loses... I heard this from friend, not even at news...

Onis, Mar 14, 2011 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Mar 13, 11 23:16

I wonder how you could have seen this on the news a couple of days ago 

when it happened on friday night two days ago..

i read the newspaper on Satuday and did not see it 

I dont think it happens everywhere , fortunately for humanity,  but everywhere it happens it should be condamned and never excused 

I wonder how you could have seen this on the news a couple of days ago 

when it happened on friday night two days ago..

i read the newspaper on Satuday and did not see it 

I dont think it happens everywhere , fortunately for humanity,  but everywhere it happens it should be condamned and never excused 

star, Mar 14, 2011 @ 00:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Mar 14, 11 00:22

well as far as i am concerned all war is a loss 

but at least you heard it here 

i did not see this reported till now 

well as far as i am concerned all war is a loss 

but at least you heard it here 

i did not see this reported till now 

star, Mar 14, 2011 @ 00:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Have the culprits been caught, put on trial and convicted?

Have the culprits been caught, put on trial and convicted?

Marksist, May 23, 2011 @ 08:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Having just returned from 8 days in Israel, whatever one feels regarding the political situation this act is abhorrent. We were extremely impressed by the very tight security in Jerusalem, Masada, Banias Falls [school classes accompanied by armed guard/teacher] and one wonders how much worse it would be if these tight security measures were not in place? As tourism is very business in Israel at present, we can only hope that the measures remain in place and that such acts as the murder of this family are few and far between.

Having just returned from 8 days in Israel, whatever one feels regarding the political situation this act is abhorrent. We were extremely impressed by the very tight security in Jerusalem, Masada, Banias Falls [school classes accompanied by armed guard/teacher] and one wonders how much worse it would be if these tight security measures were not in place? As tourism is very business in Israel at present, we can only hope that the measures remain in place and that such acts as the murder of this family are few and far between.

sheila c, May 25, 2011 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1409 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form