Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Protest against trump visa ban

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Protest against trump visa ban

hi everyone, 

I hope I'm not the only one outraged by the trump travel ban. I'm interested to organise a protest against it, in support of the protestors in the US and the people stranded in and outside the US, but would need a couple of people to help me with it. All it takes is to ask for permission to the geneva police department ( They have already told me that this could be done at the Place des Nations, with 3 to 4 days notice), put an official comminique together (mentioning what we're protesting against), put a number of placards together so that bystanders understand our cause, and get some crowd together :) Re date, I was thinking of Fri 3 Feb during lunch time. 

Anyone interested in joining me in the effort?

thanks, Mansour

The text you are quoting:

hi everyone, 

I hope I'm not the only one outraged by the trump travel ban. I'm interested to organise a protest against it, in support of the protestors in the US and the people stranded in and outside the US, but would need a couple of people to help me with it. All it takes is to ask for permission to the geneva police department ( They have already told me that this could be done at the Place des Nations, with 3 to 4 days notice), put an official comminique together (mentioning what we're protesting against), put a number of placards together so that bystanders understand our cause, and get some crowd together :) Re date, I was thinking of Fri 3 Feb during lunch time. 

thanks, Mansour

mansour afJan 31, 2017 @ 00:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1593 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Protest against trump visa ban
Post 1

hi everyone, 

thanks, Mansour

Jan 31, 17 00:18

But why??? Trump is 100% right in his decision to prevent the dangerous influx of Muslims in the US. 

The text you are quoting:

But why??? Trump is 100% right in his decision to prevent the dangerous influx of Muslims in the US. 

Ron D, Feb 26, 2017 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1593 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form