Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Refugees in Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Refugees in Switzerland

Hey guys,

I'm a student writing a report regarding how Switzerland is dealing with the refugee/migrant crisis. Along with research done with secondary sources (newspapers, websites, books, etc), I'd love to hear your opinions on whether Switzerland has done well, or what they should do next.

I personally feel like Switzerland has responded to it very well. They haven't accepted close to as many refugees as their neighbouring countries, however with the refugees they have accepted, they are providing them with services such as stable infrastructure and shelter, employment support, education, financial aid, etc that will help with integration. Organisations in Switzerland such as EVAM (www.evam.ch) have proven this, by housing refugees and providing them with these services. Meanwhile, they have also tightened/strengthened security at the borders and within the country, which is very understandable. Do you think this is a job well done? Do you agree with it? I know I do.

Let me know what you think!

The text you are quoting:

Hey guys,

I'm a student writing a report regarding how Switzerland is dealing with the refugee/migrant crisis. Along with research done with secondary sources (newspapers, websites, books, etc), I'd love to hear your opinions on whether Switzerland has done well, or what they should do next.

I personally feel like Switzerland has responded to it very well. They haven't accepted close to as many refugees as their neighbouring countries, however with the refugees they have accepted, they are providing them with services such as stable infrastructure and shelter, employment support, education, financial aid, etc that will help with integration. Organisations in Switzerland such as EVAM (www.evam.ch) have proven this, by housing refugees and providing them with these services. Meanwhile, they have also tightened/strengthened security at the borders and within the country, which is very understandable. Do you think this is a job well done? Do you agree with it? I know I do.

Let me know what you think!

Nicole BAug 10, 2016 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1810 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1810 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form