Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > Sick and tired of seeing the UDC/SVP advertisements?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sick and tired of seeing the UDC/SVP advertisements?

Are you, like me, sick and tired of seeing the advertisements of the UDC/SVP (extreme right party) in the streets and in the cinemas?

I am a "real" swiss and cannot accept that they keep going on with this shit pretending that the swiss vote for them while less than 12% do so.

For fun I sent emails to this party to know where I can buy the "anti-idiots" towel they show in the first cinema ad.  Then with a friend we decided to make it. You can support us and the refugees by buying the "anti-idiots" towel on our website www.asing.ch .

Thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Are you, like me, sick and tired of seeing the advertisements of the UDC/SVP (extreme right party) in the streets and in the cinemas?

I am a "real" swiss and cannot accept that they keep going on with this shit pretending that the swiss vote for them while less than 12% do so.

For fun I sent emails to this party to know where I can buy the "anti-idiots" towel they show in the first cinema ad.  Then with a friend we decided to make it. You can support us and the refugees by buying the "anti-idiots" towel on our website www.asing.ch .

Thank you.

lucky7Oct 15, 2011 @ 18:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1792 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1792 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form