Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Storytelling

Hi everyone.

I mentioned this to the people who were in café Philo tonight, but I wanted to share this broadly with the rest.
I saw this great experience in Amsterdam it's called Storytelling. It's basically the 'expat' or English-speaking community that meets every month to tell stories.
You have to sign up, there is a limited amount of time for each story, people chose the theme for the next meeting, like when I was there the theme was simply 'It wasn't me' so that should be part of your story or make sense within your story. It has to be something that actually happened to you. So if you think this is a good idea I can create a group for that, or try to figure out how to go about it.
Any ideas or su!
Hope to see you soon.
Bisous
Mercedes
The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone.

I mentioned this to the people who were in café Philo tonight, but I wanted to share this broadly with the rest.
I saw this great experience in Amsterdam it's called Storytelling. It's basically the 'expat' or English-speaking community that meets every month to tell stories.
You have to sign up, there is a limited amount of time for each story, people chose the theme for the next meeting, like when I was there the theme was simply 'It wasn't me' so that should be part of your story or make sense within your story. It has to be something that actually happened to you. So if you think this is a good idea I can create a group for that, or try to figure out how to go about it.
Any ideas or su!
Hope to see you soon.
Bisous
Mercedes
Mercedes CampsOct 9, 2013 @ 00:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1282 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1282 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form