Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > “Big Balkan & Kezmer night” - Did you miss it ?! Poor guys...!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
“Big Balkan & Kezmer night” - Did you miss it ?! Poor guys...!!!

Sorry, 1st posting and I miss the adequate Forum... :-(

Hi,

You were maybe on a trip around Switzerland, maybe pregnant, having things to do early in the morning, suffering some physical pain (knee?), in dispute with your wife, husband, or ex-, ... (sorry friends, I couldn’t resist…) ;-)

So whatever the reason, you really missed great moments in Vevey last week-end! I really hope you enjoy those rainy/cloudy days.  Your disappointment will be easier to overcome…

Difficult to express in words how it was…  Really!  But I’ll try…

First of all, thanks again to Denis, who posted the event in Lausanne!  For sure, I would have missed it, like you, if he didn’t publish it.

Friday night – “Soirée OVNIS”

Thanks to CFF/SBB who cancelled my “coming home” train, I decided, on the spot, to go to Vevey, to have a look on this RKC place.  What a good idea!

Paul Kunigis was just beginning his performance when I arrived.

Quel bonheur, quelle découverte, quel plaisir rare, quelle rencontre !  Les sonorités, parfois mélancoliques, parfois plus entrainantes…  Et des textes, ceux que j’ai pu comprendre…, des titres, très évocateurs… comme Love is close… Mon Amour… J’aimerais te dire… Toi et moi… C’est si nice… Jesccze raz ?!…and many others.  Sorry, I’m too romantic… for sure ;-)

Thank you very much Mister Paul for this great moment « hors du temps ».

For your information, and if interested, he told me Saturday night he will come back in the region in Automn.  Don’t miss it !  A écouter, voir et revoir… sans aucune modération !

After, the « Orchestre tout puissant Marcel Duchamp » (what an easy name…) came on stage.  What to say?  Very different, interesting, curious, très entrainant, impossible de rester sur place… Nice to have discovered too.

A very good experience, really!  And thanks again Miss & Mister CFF!

Saturday – “Big Balkan & Kezmer night”

With Glocal people, new friends!

First on stage are Doc Mad, un groupe acoustique (F).  Good performance.  Nice to ear and/or to dance.

With the 2 following bands, impossible not to be carried away by the whirlwind, the fury, ..., energy released!

And last, but not least, if you plan a trip there, at Bout du Monde, RKC and/or Vevey, take into account that they use a single word for “Bonjour”, “Au revoir”, “Bonsoir”, “Bonne soirée”, … witch is :

“Salut” guys, Paul

The text you are quoting:

Sorry, 1st posting and I miss the adequate Forum... :-(

Hi,

You were maybe on a trip around Switzerland, maybe pregnant, having things to do early in the morning, suffering some physical pain (knee?), in dispute with your wife, husband, or ex-, ... (sorry friends, I couldn’t resist…) ;-)

So whatever the reason, you really missed great moments in Vevey last week-end! I really hope you enjoy those rainy/cloudy days.  Your disappointment will be easier to overcome…

Difficult to express in words how it was…  Really!  But I’ll try…

First of all, thanks again to Denis, who posted the event in Lausanne!  For sure, I would have missed it, like you, if he didn’t publish it.

Friday night – “Soirée OVNIS”

Thanks to CFF/SBB who cancelled my “coming home” train, I decided, on the spot, to go to Vevey, to have a look on this RKC place.  What a good idea!

Paul Kunigis was just beginning his performance when I arrived.

Quel bonheur, quelle découverte, quel plaisir rare, quelle rencontre !  Les sonorités, parfois mélancoliques, parfois plus entrainantes…  Et des textes, ceux que j’ai pu comprendre…, des titres, très évocateurs… comme Love is close… Mon Amour… J’aimerais te dire… Toi et moi… C’est si nice… Jesccze raz ?!…and many others.  Sorry, I’m too romantic… for sure ;-)

Thank you very much Mister Paul for this great moment « hors du temps ».

For your information, and if interested, he told me Saturday night he will come back in the region in Automn.  Don’t miss it !  A écouter, voir et revoir… sans aucune modération !

After, the « Orchestre tout puissant Marcel Duchamp » (what an easy name…) came on stage.  What to say?  Very different, interesting, curious, très entrainant, impossible de rester sur place… Nice to have discovered too.

A very good experience, really!  And thanks again Miss & Mister CFF!

Saturday – “Big Balkan & Kezmer night”

With Glocal people, new friends!

First on stage are Doc Mad, un groupe acoustique (F).  Good performance.  Nice to ear and/or to dance.

With the 2 following bands, impossible not to be carried away by the whirlwind, the fury, ..., energy released!

And last, but not least, if you plan a trip there, at Bout du Monde, RKC and/or Vevey, take into account that they use a single word for “Bonjour”, “Au revoir”, “Bonsoir”, “Bonne soirée”, … witch is :

“Salut” guys, Paul

PaulD DApr 22, 2013 @ 21:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1287 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: “Big Balkan & Kezmer night” - Did you miss it ?! Poor guys...!!!
Post 1

I really enjoyed the Balkan & Kezmer night too. Cool

I really enjoyed the Balkan & Kezmer night too. Cool

Izzie, Apr 22, 2013 @ 23:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: “Big Balkan & Kezmer night” - Did you miss it ?! Poor guys...!!!
Post 2

Photos : http://www.glocals.com/photos/events_photos/57598

Photos : http://www.glocals.com/photos/events_photos/57598

PaulD D, Apr 22, 2013 @ 23:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1287 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form