Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > ** Film Night 28th - BOND!! **

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
** Film Night 28th - BOND!! **

Hello lovelies – couple of points to bear in mind…..

a) Thanks for all those who signed up and did/tried to turn up

b) Thanks for all those who read the post and understood the post (minority – see below)

c) Thanks to all those who thought my evening would be improved by your feedback (see below also)

In response:

a) Great that you're all so interested in the Film Night Group.  I would like to thank Amin for starting this great group.  We've had some wonderful evenings and shared some great cinematic memories.  Tonight's Bond movie was FABULOUS!!!!!!

b) Nah - you didn't really did you?????.......

Posted at the weekend:

I suppose there's a plot.....???

“We're going to Pathe FLON and tickets are already selling so I suggest buying them BEFORE Tuesday.

Here's how:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STAGE 1
Post down below if you're "Orange" or "Lemon" and buddy up by email.

If you have an Orange mobile subscription, and you have confirmed a "Lemon Buddy" - get your "2 for 1" code by sending "CINEDAYFR" a free SMS to 241. They will then text you back your code.

STAGE 2
Go to Pathe FLON in person and redeem your code for 2 x tickets at 19 CHF (8.50 CHF per ticket). You can do this 7 days prior to the film - i.e. NOW!!

STAGE 3
Turn up Tuesday night :-)”

I suspect most of you went from “So I suppose there’s a plot…..???” – to “Turn up Tuesday night. ?????

I guess you also didn’t “get” - Please be responsible for pairing yourselves up.??

I apologise in advance, if the whole “Orange/Lemon” thing is confusing but I thought the main group had got the hang of it by now and “newbies” can always text/email me for further instructions.  After last week’s “Ted” movie – I can only say “My Bad” – or in the words of this week’s movie – “We Only Live Twice”??

And finally

c) To the person, on being told that it would be sold out, so if he hadn’t organised his tickets, would probably not get in, said to me “Wot!  Sold out!! Well, THAT’S not very organised, is IT”.  I have passed your comments onto Pathe Cinema and to the Orangeday website.  I don’t think they’ll respond.

If, however, your comments were directed at my organisation of the event, please read the above, several times and let me know if you wish to be a Group Admin.  I would be delighted to add you, so that you can organise the next film night, when, sadly, I will be out of the country.

And if you didn’t sign up, turn up and are then disappointed not to get a ticket – READ THE FRIGGIN’ POST.

But on a positive note as I don’t believe in “black marking” and only believe in “white marking”:  Thank you to the following:

Blake E for sharing his ticket with me (Love you……Mwah!!)

Olgq G for having faith and buying 2 tickets – one of which she shared with Elle R

Myriam W for sorting herself out

Carlos s for trying to sort himself out

Paul W for just buying a full price ticket and sorting himself out

Izzie & Roxane2 for not sorting themselves out but having a great evening anyway

Andy G, Ewa B, Kathyl, valerie p for turning up and having a drink at the Kings Size pub (and positive comments – thank you guys!!)

Adam G for the positive texts – hope you managed to meet up with someone/anyone!!

And everyone else - thank you to those who just sent me some nice emails/texts, recognising that “hey” they just hadn’t got their shit together in time.

Hope you all had a great Tuesday “Film Night”/ “Drinking Night” – see you next time J

The text you are quoting:

Hello lovelies – couple of points to bear in mind…..

a) Thanks for all those who signed up and did/tried to turn up

b) Thanks for all those who read the post and understood the post (minority – see below)

c) Thanks to all those who thought my evening would be improved by your feedback (see below also)

In response:

a) Great that you're all so interested in the Film Night Group.  I would like to thank Amin for starting this great group.  We've had some wonderful evenings and shared some great cinematic memories.  Tonight's Bond movie was FABULOUS!!!!!!

b) Nah - you didn't really did you?????.......

Posted at the weekend:

I suppose there's a plot.....???

“We're going to Pathe FLON and tickets are already selling so I suggest buying them BEFORE Tuesday.

Here's how:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STAGE 1
Post down below if you're "Orange" or "Lemon" and buddy up by email.

If you have an Orange mobile subscription, and you have confirmed a "Lemon Buddy" - get your "2 for 1" code by sending "CINEDAYFR" a free SMS to 241. They will then text you back your code.

STAGE 2
Go to Pathe FLON in person and redeem your code for 2 x tickets at 19 CHF (8.50 CHF per ticket). You can do this 7 days prior to the film - i.e. NOW!!

STAGE 3
Turn up Tuesday night :-)”

I suspect most of you went from “So I suppose there’s a plot…..???” – to “Turn up Tuesday night. ?????

I guess you also didn’t “get” - Please be responsible for pairing yourselves up.??

I apologise in advance, if the whole “Orange/Lemon” thing is confusing but I thought the main group had got the hang of it by now and “newbies” can always text/email me for further instructions.  After last week’s “Ted” movie – I can only say “My Bad” – or in the words of this week’s movie – “We Only Live Twice”??

And finally

c) To the person, on being told that it would be sold out, so if he hadn’t organised his tickets, would probably not get in, said to me “Wot!  Sold out!! Well, THAT’S not very organised, is IT”.  I have passed your comments onto Pathe Cinema and to the Orangeday website.  I don’t think they’ll respond.

If, however, your comments were directed at my organisation of the event, please read the above, several times and let me know if you wish to be a Group Admin.  I would be delighted to add you, so that you can organise the next film night, when, sadly, I will be out of the country.

And if you didn’t sign up, turn up and are then disappointed not to get a ticket – READ THE FRIGGIN’ POST.

But on a positive note as I don’t believe in “black marking” and only believe in “white marking”:  Thank you to the following:

Blake E for sharing his ticket with me (Love you……Mwah!!)

Olgq G for having faith and buying 2 tickets – one of which she shared with Elle R

Myriam W for sorting herself out

Carlos s for trying to sort himself out

Paul W for just buying a full price ticket and sorting himself out

Izzie & Roxane2 for not sorting themselves out but having a great evening anyway

Andy G, Ewa B, Kathyl, valerie p for turning up and having a drink at the Kings Size pub (and positive comments – thank you guys!!)

Adam G for the positive texts – hope you managed to meet up with someone/anyone!!

And everyone else - thank you to those who just sent me some nice emails/texts, recognising that “hey” they just hadn’t got their shit together in time.

Hope you all had a great Tuesday “Film Night”/ “Drinking Night” – see you next time J

Carolyn COct 31, 2012 @ 00:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1239 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1239 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form