Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > A huge thank you for Isa23 for cancelling her event 25 minutes before it started

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A huge thank you for Isa23 for cancelling her event 25 minutes before it started

I think that says it all really.  No explanation given.  So two of us had already set off to attend before she even cancelled. 

The text you are quoting:

I think that says it all really.  No explanation given.  So two of us had already set off to attend before she even cancelled. 

hucklewooNov 28, 2018 @ 09:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2202 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A huge thank you for Isa23 for cancelling her event 25 minutes before it started
Post 1

lol

lol

Oliver D, Nov 28, 2018 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: A huge thank you for Isa23 for cancelling her event 25 minutes before it started
Post 2

I'd not jump into conclusions immediately w/o speaking to the organizer before.Sometimes accidents happen.

I'd not jump into conclusions immediately w/o speaking to the organizer before.Sometimes accidents happen.

Kris R, Nov 29, 2018 @ 05:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Nov 29, 18 05:27

Absolutely. Shit happens.

But according to normal politeness, perhaps an apology to those inscribed would be expected.

But according to normal politeness, perhaps an apology to those inscribed would be expected.

tawb, Nov 29, 2018 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Nov 29, 18 16:24

Yes, an apology and a brief explanation would be the norm and appreciated.  But maybe there’s a very good reason why the organizer hasn’t provided this.

Yes, an apology and a brief explanation would be the norm and appreciated.  But maybe there’s a very good reason why the organizer hasn’t provided this.

Ritchie, Nov 29, 2018 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

btw. on the other hand there are people who subscribe for an event but do not come. Black list? :)

btw. on the other hand there are people who subscribe for an event but do not come. Black list? :)

Kris R, Nov 29, 2018 @ 21:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Nov 29, 18 21:48

Casuistik, Nov 29, 2018 @ 23:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2202 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form