Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > After Work drinks @ Kai Zen Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
After Work drinks @ Kai Zen Lausanne
Hi Guys,

Once again thanks to all of you (you know who you are) who turned up for the 6th After Works drinks at Kai Zen last night. We had about 40 or so from Glocals, quite a few regular faces and quite a few newbies too.  I certainly enjoyed myself and had a lot of fun meeting and chatting with many of you.:)

Just to add that I am more than pleased to continue with these monthly drinks at Kai Zen so long as you are all willing and able to join in the fun. I hope to see many of you again and hopefully a few more newbies for the next drinks on Wed 15th April and Wed 20th May thereafter.

Cheers

Bev

(AKA DJ Ladybird)

The text you are quoting:
Hi Guys,

Once again thanks to all of you (you know who you are) who turned up for the 6th After Works drinks at Kai Zen last night. We had about 40 or so from Glocals, quite a few regular faces and quite a few newbies too.  I certainly enjoyed myself and had a lot of fun meeting and chatting with many of you.:)

Just to add that I am more than pleased to continue with these monthly drinks at Kai Zen so long as you are all willing and able to join in the fun. I hope to see many of you again and hopefully a few more newbies for the next drinks on Wed 15th April and Wed 20th May thereafter.

Cheers

Bev

(AKA DJ Ladybird)

DJ_LadybirdMar 19, 2009 @ 11:52

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1116 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: After Work drinks @ Kai Zen Lausanne
Post 1
Thanks Bev for organizing!

Being one of the Newcomers I really enjoyed the evening:
Very nice location and people

Looking forward to meeting you next time,

Rena

Thanks Bev for organizing!

Being one of the Newcomers I really enjoyed the evening:
Very nice location and people

Looking forward to meeting you next time,

Rena
rena, Mar 19, 2009 @ 14:09

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks Rena...pleased you had a good time! See you soon :)

Thanks Rena...pleased you had a good time! See you soon :)
DJ_Ladybird, Mar 19, 2009 @ 15:29

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hey Beverly,

Very nice idea of putting people in contact with compatriots and not only...:) The choice of the bar is nice as well - what a choice of cocktails!..:). Was really pleased to spend my evening there yesterday.

Nice week-end to you,

Evguenia.
Hey Beverly,

Very nice idea of putting people in contact with compatriots and not only...:) The choice of the bar is nice as well - what a choice of cocktails!..:). Was really pleased to spend my evening there yesterday.

Nice week-end to you,

Evguenia.
evguenia, Mar 19, 2009 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi Bev,

Well that's a good idea, nice concept, bar is nice and no-smoker (great), meet a few people, enjoyed speaking english. Thanks a lot for organizing.

JL
Hi Bev,

Well that's a good idea, nice concept, bar is nice and no-smoker (great), meet a few people, enjoyed speaking english. Thanks a lot for organizing.

JL
Jean-luc C, Mar 25, 2009 @ 23:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Hi LadyBird,

I wasn't there, but just wanted to say it's so nice to see all these reviews about nice Lausanne events!

Between you, Kirsty, JulianT, and Jasper, the Lausanne glocals chapter is really happening!

Nir

Hi LadyBird,

I wasn't there, but just wanted to say it's so nice to see all these reviews about nice Lausanne events!

Between you, Kirsty, JulianT, and Jasper, the Lausanne glocals chapter is really happening!

Nir
Nir Ofek, Mar 26, 2009 @ 00:57

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
[quote]Hi LadyBird,

Nir[/quote]

Cheers Nir. You know what, I'm just so pleased that the local Expats from all around have a good choice as to when and where to go out and meet with others on a regular basis ;)
[quote]Hi LadyBird,

Nir[/quote]

Cheers Nir. You know what, I'm just so pleased that the local Expats from all around have a good choice as to when and where to go out and meet with others on a regular basis ;)

DJ_Ladybird, Mar 26, 2009 @ 09:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1116 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form